The western term we use is creating a shadow in the Direct Magic caste distinction.

However chi ghosts can be sent to go and get information of any kind... learning and everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjBFw95GCCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSM5vYZMzI

The only downside is if people sense the chi ghost it can be destroyed... just like anything else.

Tips and more on that and protection of these later...

May I suggest caution and prudence in sharing such things :blink:

True. A good analogy would be if you were to split yourself, and one of your duplicates dies.. well you get the picture. It is gone. Anything the duplicate had is gone.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

The western term we use is creating a shadow in the Direct Magic caste distinction.

However chi ghosts can be sent to go and get information of any kind... learning and everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjBFw95GCCs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkSM5vYZMzI

The only downside is if people sense the chi ghost it can be destroyed... just like anything else.

Tips and more on that and protection of these later...

Hi guys, reading this post got me curious. Is this chi ghost phenomenon the same as bilocation? What about astral projection? Or sending thought-forms?

Does Wan actually know how to do anything? I know he likes to talk alot with hand gestures :)

Wan takes a long time to get through his videos, so he has a lot of long videos that he could have done in a minute and a half :P

Also, a lot of stuff he shares as "secrets" can be found in a lot of common books. The rest is just generic experiences that a lot of people have but he classifies as something else.

In short, his target audience with a lot of his meditation videos are 14 year old kids who watch naruto :P

But he does get a lot of stuff out to people. Like I said, a lot of the stuff can be found if you search the internet and read books, but if you don't do either of those things, he's a good resource. But it takes him a LONG time to release stuff (not to mention get through one complete thought in under 5 mins), and he adds stuff, then takes vids down after a day or two, says he's going to do something, gets to it six months later, takes it down, and if you ask any questions you get a generic response that goes along the lines of "figure it out yourself."

So whether he has any real achievement or is just acting the part.... eh, decide yourself :P

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Yeah couldnt have said it better myself. Looks like hes trying though and seems a good business man.

Many Good Business Men don't follow the middle way.

if more than 3/4 the people here are wise and 1/4 are not, then i still think we can be ok.

just my own opinion and a sort of guesstimate.

worth thinking about though of course.

but i still think the above can be true most of the time, depending on a whole variety of things, but still..... ;)

by the way, from recalling previous threads; it seems it is yet quite unsure if the maker of that video has only theoretical knowledge or if there is actual experiential knowledge involved as well.

I believe that White Rabbit's original post mentioned posting more about how to destroy chi ghosts and also how to protect them. Any further information about this would be appreciated. If you know of any books (in English or Chinese - my roommate reads Chinese okay), that would also be cool. Thanks!!!

Creating small intelligences is something a friend of mine excells at. Continually developing something until they become a spirit itself seems tasking. Anyway, the type of thing you seem to be mentioning is similair tgo Robert Bruces' experience of one of his astral bodies spiliting off and becoming self sufficient, he even named it from what I remember reading.

Destroying them can be done with the will and energy manipulation. Protecting them the same way. It takes some imagination and actual practice with energy, but is not a large task.

Edited by Mokona

Also you can apparently put a crystal (sterilized) into sterilized water, zap it with some kind of electricity or something and over time something living gets created. Or so i have heard, at least 2 times now from different sources/people and apparently there are some 'alternative' scientists who have carefully done this actually.

Thanks for all the wonderful information about this topic. I am not interested in using this for hurting others or just for kicks. A friend of mine suggested that this could be done to help gather knowledge (being a student this would really help!) and to heal/strengthen the body while you are sleeping. But he said that the ghosts are pretty fragile and can get caught in electric wires and destroyed (among other ways of getting destroyed). The things is, I did not believe him until I looked this up on google and found this thread. I was amazed at the youtube links quoted earlier. so I wanted to investigate this further. Does anyone know if there any sources that are Taoist in origin that talk about this?

Thanks for the information Afromojo. I appreciate your honesty.

Froggie, do you have any other information about the crystal experiments you mentioned? It sounds similar to other stories I have heard and would like to see how similar these actually are.