Sign in to follow this  
The Genuine Article

What are some of The Taoist Sexual Practices

i am interested in learning more about this subject the only thing i hear is that if you dont have sex for a certain period of time and do on like a day it rains chances are it will be a girl(i maybe wrong). also i have heard of such words as jing, etc. has anyone done any research on this practice?

What a pandoras box you have opened with that question!!!!!! Dr Stephen T. Chang has written a great book dedicated to this subject. You can read some of it here and /or buy. www.thegreattao.com

Click on the Gua FIRE .

All the best on your exploration of a very fundamental taoist subject.

Edited by Mo Tzu

Our very own Trunk has put together a wonderful site full of information. Check it out

http://www.alchemicaltaoism.com/

Go to the section Healing Love, read and then read between the lines. You could also pick up Eric Yudelove's book Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy. However I spent about a year just learning the first chapter; The Basics. I've been slowly working with Yudelove's material with some success. Yudelove was a student of Mantak Chia and presents the system in an organized and easy to follow manner.

For a traditional background you would probably want to check out

Douglas Wile Art of the Bedchamber The Chinese Sexual Yoga Classics Including Women's Solo Meditation Texts

I'm personally a fan of "Dr." Lin's methods (buy the CD or go insane navigating his site :)http://www.actionlove.com/ )

For the BEST info, just check out Trunks site mentioned above.... and have fun B)

Hello

Perhaps the most easy start is to read Mantak Chias "Multi orgasmic man". Even though I not recomend you to practise this kind of stuf without a teacher and a genuin foundation in the qigong practises connected to the healing love practises.

Find a teacher to practise this.

It is realy heavy stuff that will change your life in a profound way and that will change your sex life and abilities dramatically. But they are advanced practises that might be wery dangerous if done in the wrong way.

F D

By the way the book the art of the bedchamber is a master piece and wery scholarly. It might not be the best book to start reading. It is quite heavy. Even though the introduction gives a good owerwiiew of the whole subject.

Sign in to follow this