Easynow

Help.. exhaustion, stress, depression, burnout

Hey Eric,

I am going to see a professional sexual therapy/surrogacy organisation on Sat 25th about a resolution to the anxiety and other inssues. Road to recovery.

Cool, it's really easy to get hung up on sexual issues, sounds like a good idea.

Just about every hooker (99.99%) of them are in it for the $$, it's get you off as quick as possible, the meter is running. The really good ones do it without you really knowing or caring because the service is so good. There are rare gems out there who understand that sex can be healing and will take the time to work with you.

Finding that .01% is not as hard as it seems though, they are just people, some like their job and some don't. But it's usually always going to be a business relationship..........

Yes I have friends who are "profesionals" Cool stories :lol:

Easynow,

I'm glad you like working with Mak Tin Si. My emotional situation a few months ago was a totally-don't-know-where-to-start type deal and Mak Tin Si has been very masterful at putting together a game plan without making any of the steps too difficult or overwhelming. The problem with most great healing approaches is that they work exactly as they are supposed to but compromise one's ecology in the process. So the whole thing requires real heroism!!

I've found the stage one blessing works with my situation nicely without needing to become the caped avenger or anything. :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Okay, I went to that centre at the weekend.

The founder of the centre would make a good Taobum, swear. He is totally keyed in on consciousness, inner silence, meditation, energy centres, etc.,

It looks like an amazing setup. Sexual healing through soul-level intimacy.

Kind of terrifying, but what an opportunity!!

On another note, I've been feeling a lot of anger towards my ex the last couple of days. Just realising how 'duped' I got during the relationship without realising, starting to see her in a different light and having a lot of rage come up.

Also she told me about a few guys she'd started sleeping with again since we broke up, which majorly put me into shame, depression, inadequacy.. which has now worked its way up to ANGER at her. Also ENVY as a part of me that I repress would also like to be having lots of enjoyable sex but.. THIS BLOCK.

Urgh, its infuriating really. But at least I am getting onto a path to recovery.

Any good exercises for balancing -sexual frustration-? Or do I just have to accept that lust as part of me, instead of being afraid of it? It feels like I'd turn into a perverted monster if I surrendered to it. <_<

Hi EasyNow....

I was led through a guided meditation a little while ago that is meant to help release anger and frustration...I found it EXTREMELY helpful in releasing old anger obstructions I still had lodged deep in my system... Here is how it goes:

While lying down probably on your bed in a dark room, eyes closed, picture in your mind the first time you can remember getting angry...maybe you were 3 or 4, try to remember how you felt, try to FEEL that anger, but don't hold onto it, just feel it for a moment and once you feel it move on to the next time in your life you can remember being angry or deeply frustrated. Feel that feeling of frustration or anger but don't hold onto it, and then move on to the next moment of anger and frustration. Work your way like this up to about the age of 20. (anything after this is old issues resurfacing) If you are younger then 20 then stop at around age 15 or so. Once you have caught up with your semi-current self, move onto to the second part.

Picture yourself on a pathway. Create the pathway you desire. It can be a pathway in the mountains, a sidewalk in your favorite park, anywhere you like, any style of path you desire. Now picture that pathway covered in debris. Tree branches, rocks, leaves, garbage, all kinds of debris. You have 4 tools to clean your path with...your hands, a shovel, a broom and a water hose. Use each tool in that order and slowly clear the debris (big to small) off to the LEFT side of the path (left side indicates past and right indicates the future). Once you have cleared your path of debris lay down on your path. Feel it underneath of you. Merge with the path.

Relax and breath easy for 10 minutes before getting up.

I had my accupuncturist lead me through this meditation on Wednesday of last last week. I balled my way through it. Uncontrollably. She told me to practice this for a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 21. After 3 days I could no longer feel ANY anger....I continued practicing this meditation (on top of my regular practices) up to today, but I won't be continuing it for the 21 days. I don't need to. It effectively rid me of some deep seated anger issues I have been carrying with me since childhood.... Don't know if there would be a variation of this designed specifically for sexual frustration, but I don't think it is necessary. Frustration is frustration. Hope this helps a little. Good luck my friend!

Love,

Carson :D

Edited by CarsonZi

Funny funny funny. Sounds my little journey minus the meditations (Mine being more mental). But let me tell you something.

Stop fucking trying to find "it". It doesn't exist. There is nothing to find. THOUGHT IS YOUR ENEMY!

Give up trying..you will loose since you have nothing to gain