Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

great breathing page!

The only issue I have with synchronizing my breath with something external is that I find it always winds up being too fast...I can 'keep up' for a little while but as soon as I relax further and my respiration rate slows, its way out of sync. Interesting idea though :)

The only issue I have with synchronizing my breath with something external is that I find it always winds up being too fast...I can 'keep up' for a little while but as soon as I relax further and my respiration rate slows, its way out of sync. Interesting idea though :)

I love it! Gets me vibrating fairly quickly. I agree with you Joeblast on the timing thing though. I find that the breathing pattern on the site (at least on the Universal Breathing page, I didn't donate so I can't see the other rooms) has too fast of an outbreath for me. I am used to exhaling longer. BUT, that said, I believe that this site probably has an equally timed in breath and out breath, so it is probably good practice to keep them the same length. Thanks for sharing this link Jedi777!

Love,

Carson :D

Sign in to follow this