Sign in to follow this  
salaam123

My life is over

Bro, if you didnt have anything chi wise happening, you wouldnt have been able to write this message. If you feel you screwed yourself up with energy practices, perhaps you need a break...get some exercise, break a good sweat every day, eat, sleep, and dont worry yourself quite so much, its not good for you.

Tune in to the healing circle.

Give more details and there's plenty of advice from different posters on diet and remedies.

A.

Please remember that all things change. It sounds like you are due for one and that change may be just a period of relaxation. Take hot baths and long walks in as wild a countryside as you can find near to you. Go there as often as you are able and realize how wonderful life is...

Yes, Salaam please talk to us some more. Your life has great value, after you conquer the suffering you are feeling now, you will emerge much stronger. Maybe find a counselor, doctor or spiritual teacher in real life too. Always darkest before the dawn.

:) You have been given good advice from everyone's reply. My brother/sister are you willing to take it? There are many solutions to your problem. You already took one step by posting here, keep going with it and eventually you will correct and balance out your body.

When things are out of whack, you are not grounded and are missing the basics. Return to the basics and keep it simple. Remember to always smile/love yourself.

Peace :)

(My suggested action is learn the Inner smile and Six Healing Sounds from the Universal Tao, Healing Tao. But really Fucking do it, until when you smile at each turd going down the bowl and each fucking fart is a healing sound!!! Only do another practice after you have **Mastered the basics**. This way will correct your energy issues. As the commercial goes 'Just do it, Just do it, Just do it, Just do it, Just do it, Just do it, Just do it")

We are all here to help. Wish you Love and Peace.

Namaste Salaam.....

Can you please tell us what spiritual practices you are engaged in so that perhaps the advice here can become a little more specific?

Best of luck.

Love,

Carson :D

How old are you

What condition is your physical body in.

What were you doing that messed you up.

If you give it up you just have to come back and do it again - this would be hell :)

thank you all, I am a 23 year old male. Before things started go wrong, I was doing some cultivation by inventing stuff.

Tune in to the healing circle.

Give more details and there's plenty of advice from different posters on diet and remedies.

A.

yes in fact tune in at 11:pm everyt thursday night.

Santi

Sounds to me like 1) you have no longer a "ROOT"

Your base center needs work and you need to "Clear" yourself.

Please send me a Pic & if you wish me to work on you please let me know I will.

Call me I would like to know exactly what you did.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

thank you all, I am a 23 year old male. Before things started go wrong, I was doing some cultivation by inventing stuff.

Seriously? So what kind of stuff did you invent?

Do you understand what spirituality is about? It's not about how to polish your current appearance and make yourself more presentable to the world. It's not about how you can increase your earning potential and do better at interviews. And it's not even about health. Do you know what it IS about?

It's about rising above appearances. It's about fearlessness. It's about unconventional inner wisdom.

People are willing to kill themselves for something stupid, like getting strangers to believe what they believe, or just to get attention. One guy in Germany killed himself when he became a mere millionaire whence before he was a billionaire. And you're not willing to die for something billion times better? For spiritual freedom? You're not willing to own your mistakes?

If you made a mistake, first thing is to own it. Second, look where you went wrong. You don't need to cry for mama to come rescue you the second something goes wrong. If you could put your dan tien into your chest, you certainly, certainly can put it back into the stomach. It's just COMMON SENSE. If you can do one, then you can do the other too. If you can move your energy channel outside your spine, you can put it back. If you cannot put it back then you cannot move it out either. Either you can do both, or none, but there is no way you can only do a half of an action.

Let me tell you a story. One time I had a terrific experience. One night I felt my body shake very violently. My bones and my entire being shook with the most violent energy you can imagine. I thought I was going to explode and that my entrails would cover the walls of my bedroom. I was afraid for about half a second. Then I thought to myself, how in the world am I ever going to become a great siddha if I am afraid of silly stuff like this? Then I was utterly without fear. I watched my body with calm curiosity. I was completely content if it exploded, hell, even if my body destroyed the entire universe together with me. No matter. This is what I signed up for. This is part of the spiritual path! I SIGNED UP FOR THIS SHIT, so I do not run away. I do not cry "mama". And guess what? After the body realized it wasn't getting any rise out of me, it stopped shaking and became very calm and peaceful. I then had a great restful sleep and woke up refreshed and very content. In fact, I don't count it as a bad experience, but I count it as an amazing experience that makes me who I am together with all my other experiences and beliefs.

So I suggest that you not be afraid. First your life is not over. It's obvious that you are quite alive. Second, if you could break yourself, you can fix yourself too. And third, you're the only person I know with your symptoms. That makes you kind of cool in my book! :) You just went ahead and proved the illusoriness of all that energy perception. Don't you see that you really have diamond in the rough there???? Many people believe that kundalini is "the truth", that it only works one way, like the physical reality. But you showed it's not so! Another person in your place would cry "Eurika!" Seriously.

Don't give up. May you become infinitely wise, strong, peaceful and liberated from fixed views. I think if you wish for it, your health will return. But don't think your experience is worthless or a "mistake". It could be a mistake in the sense that it's not what you wanted and that it causes you suffering, but it's also a gem of wisdom that's showing you something important. Learn from it so that it's not in vain.

it sounds like you are already in your own hell. but just like you said you got yourself there, you are the one who can change things and get yourself out. i had a really bad childhood & was in a deep depression for a long time, but it is possible to get out of it.

a lot of the time, i tried to write my way out of it...and that helped a lot. every time i learned something big enough and wrote it down, some of the pain went away. the final piece, though, was learning to control my mind all together. i had to learn that not even thinking my way out of stuff worked as well as stopping my thinking and just being at peace to begin with.

our brains have a million parts and a million chemicals dancing around the million parts and it's no wonder we feel terrible when we let it dictate how we feel.

i sincerely hope you keep talking to us and that things for you go nowhere but up,

~The Buddha & The Beast~

You still have a long way ahead of you if karma allows it.

Stop anything you are doing and start doing heaps of physical activity in the natural environment to allow a stable grounding.

My recommendations are:

1. Bush/mountain walking.

2. Gardening.

3. Easy mountain/rock-climbing.

Swimming is also excellent if you have accumulated too much Yang energy, which is very likely the case.

In the meantime go to the "healing room of Taobums" and get some help in there.

GOOD LUCK AND NEVER GIVE UP!

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Eat healthy food, get some light exercise as much as you can, get some sleep, and stop all spiritual practices you have been doing. What you have been practicing is not working at all, and you need to drop it and stop inventing nonsense. When you've stabilized a bit and are feeling better, practice the healing sounds to begin cleaning out your body. Don't visualize anything and don't concentrate on anything when doing them.

Ho (呵) for the heart

Hu (呼) for the stomach

Hui (噓) for the liver

Chuei (吹) for the kidney

Hee (嘻) for the throat, chest and abdomen areas

Sss (呬) for the lung

As for moving your dan tian into your chest, I doubt it has anything to do with your lower dan tian. It sounds like qi is clogged up in your chest, making your lungs and heart unhealthy. This is associated with depression, which explains your current situation. When the body is unhealthy, your mental state is disturbed as well. Fortunately, if you take good care of your body as described above, your mind will gradually become healthier as well and you will be more optimistic about your life.

Sign in to follow this