Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Ape

Daoist Crystal Healing?

Is there such a thing as Daoist Crystal healing or is this more new age?

If there is ancient proof of Daoist usin crystals rather then just herbs and minerals but never heard if they used any quartz or amethiest etc?

Any thoughts?

Ape

Yes, crystals can be used in Taoism, Crystals are water elements, can be used for reducing "fire" energy. Like if you have lots of hot headed people in the house, add a crystal ball at some "special" spot and empower it with a "Water element FU" then you will be able to reduce the "fire" energy in the house which can solve the problem quickly.

Oh ... and, Spirite Ape ... you get the cristall ball and Mak will provide the water FU ...

Oh boy, I am holding my belly :)

YM

Have you ever heard of the "Five element luck changing methods"? It is very good for improving your life with wisdom of the 5 elements.

Water FU? you can provide it too if you can write one that is working.

I am here to spend some time, to read and learn, not to sell, proselytize and cheat people

To each their own

YM

Have you ever heard of the "Five element luck changing methods"? It is very good for improving your life with wisdom of the 5 elements.

WOW! That sounds interesting. I could sure use a change in luck. How dose itm work?

Bu

WOW! That sounds interesting. I could sure use a change in luck. How dose itm work?

If you want a change in luck simply WORK HARD EVERYDAY in everything you do !!!

In chinese we say "my fate is not in heaven but in my own hands"

YM

PS: beware of those that will provide a 'change in luck' for a fee ... ehmm ... donation :)

The 5 element luck changing method actually do not require to use any "donations". (YM don't get too sensitive here)

To understand the 5 elements first, then use it in your everyday life. This is a wisdom of taoism. If you work hard everyday it is of course good, but you are like a cow. Work hard everyday with wisdom and work effeciently, wisely is a taoist.

I heard some insubstantial squeaking at first from something that tried to give a valid reply to this post...

I think thats cool about you knowing about Water Fu and crystals YMWong!

Its good to know there are people who keep it real, are not putting up a front and help others and know the necessity of money yet not cheat others. Kudos.

Crystal are wonderful in of themselves, in fact I use many of them. Even though it may seem strange they are all my friends I have picked up over the years...

Mak,

What would be some of the Crystals found used in Daoist rituals or magic?

Ape

Spirit Ape

There is a lot of controversy about such things.

A bit of fraud, a bit of truth.

With some things it's much better to do the research on your own,

then compare findings, and then continue to question them.

Anyplace there is earth...

Anyplace there is stones and people...

The people have worked with the stones.

Simple.

Picked up as a child

known to be special

kept in a pouch or up on some shelf.

To know the stones folks work with study the people.

Look at their jewelry,

at the things the consider special.

For some it will be art(icons?), for others weapons (breastplates).

For some life (what is around the kids necks or used in the puberty ceremonies?).

For some so is death (Look at how folks are buried).

Every culture has the known or unknown tradition of touch stones.

To learn the "magic" (not my word.)

Sit with a stone

learn from it

Feel it

taste it

look at it smell it.

Learn it's habits.

Learn of it's growth and formation.

Microcosm, macrocosm.

Later feel free to check it out in a book or with someone else.

If you've learned it's nature you will see the reasons for what others say

or for what you may read

Or you will see some are right on while others are full of shizzz.(don't want to swear!)

Some feel energy of stones

(nothing unusual about it.)

and others see the beauty(hope all can somehow)

others skip them in the sea (14 jumps!!!)

each is a good way

but each person should find their own way

not just follow what any other repeats.

Things get repeated and repeated and repeated and repeated and repeated and repeated

and lose there meaning.

That's when you see rituals become dead.

Find the meaning by working or playing.

Keep your own knowledge alive (no matter what's being studied!).

If you want to know things in a more intimate way.

Depends where the Daoist is from! Lol

In China they have some of the most BEAUTIFUL Stones in the world!

Yes. They have amethyst :)

and quartz.

And so many more!!!

(... and some f the most exquisite fakes ever, lol!!! Know before you buy!)

But if you want to work with stones?

go outside.

Look at your feet.

Even Asphalt is worked with by some.

I could tell you some.

Others here could tell you a lot more probably.

But it usually won't have much meaning (weight)

unless it is experienced by ones self.

So?

Go Find A Stone!

Play!!!

Stay well,

Shon

Or how about I get STOONNNEEDDD???

Thanks for the reply shontonga, I only thought they used gold and jade more then quartz or the other beautiful stones around.

Do you have any websites I can see or find informtion on Daoist Crystal Healing?

cheers

Ape

Or how about I get STOONNNEEDDD???

Thanks for the reply shontonga, I only thought they used gold and jade more then quartz or the other beautiful stones around.

Do you have any websites I can see or find informtion on Daoist Crystal Healing?

cheers

Ape

about 10 years ago, I had a dream where I was trudging through the rain, and came upon a flyer lying on the ground. I picked it up and it said "Daoist Crystal Meditation" and gave me the directions. I thought, 'wow, right up my alley!', and the scene cut to me climbing up a steep, muddy slope on my hands and knees in the pouring rain. There was a temple at the top of the hill, and inside were two beautiful people in robes and top knots. The woman beckoned me into a back room, sat me down and looked deep into my eyes. She said that the 'crystal meditation' flyer was just to get my attention and to get me to come to the temple. She placed a string of jade beads around my neck and proceeded to show me some powerful truth about my life (and specifically, the unhealthy relationship I was in at the time) which within a few weeks led to me 'waking up' from this six year relationship, and spreading my wings back into my life . . .

I'm not sure how this fits into this thread, but I felt guided to share anyway. I have been a friend to the crystal beings for quite some time, and am caretaking a 10lb Hunan golden healer quartz. It seems to be paired with the shining silver Tibetan black spot of the same size, as a sun and moon energy. It seems to me that the stones have an innate intelligence within them . . . I hear a quiet 'voice' from them at times, asking to be taken here or there (i.e. stone circles of Ireland, top of Huashan, my local waterfall), or given to this person or that. It is a gentle transmission, a gridding of spiritual energy. I don't ask them too many questions, just help them along on their mission.

As for the crystals being water element, I can see that in some way, as they are formed from water. My teacher says they are Metal. . . as the 'white' or 'clear' color of quartz corresponds with metal element, and they are mineral, yes I see this too.

I'm not sure how this fits into this thread, but I felt guided to share anyway. I have been a friend to the crystal beings for quite some time, and am caretaking a 10lb Hunan golden healer quartz. It seems to be paired with the shining silver Tibetan black spot of the same size, as a sun and moon energy. It seems to me that the stones have an innate intelligence within them . . . I hear a quiet 'voice' from them at times, asking to be taken here or there (i.e. stone circles of Ireland, top of Huashan, my local waterfall), or given to this person or that. It is a gentle transmission, a gridding of spiritual energy. I don't ask them too many questions, just help them along on their mission.

As for the crystals being water element, I can see that in some way, as they are formed from water. My teacher says they are Metal. . . as the 'white' or 'clear' color of quartz corresponds with metal element, and they are mineral, yes I see this too.

Like that :) Thanks.

perfect.

Some say water for clear crystals?

That comes from lots of places.

Like you said they are formed in water.

Super saturated goodness!

But for how many years does water run over the toes of some of them too!

They tend to have a softer feel on the skin when thats the case...

Also many cultures of old have seen them to be as clear as ice,

frozen so hard and long that they became solid...

some say the tears of dragons...

Some have a sharpness of metal to them.

A kind of directness.

Some grow with metal as close palls(gold and quartz?)

The Tibetan one you mentioned

If it's a clear quartz with the black in it?

Lots of times they contain cassiterite,

which is tin, can give the stone an ever so slight blue tinge to it ...

But even within the same kinda stone, from the same location,

you will find differences as far as elements of "personalities".

It's a lot of fun to get to know them isn't it!

Nice to play with.

Stay well,

Shon

If you are not really trianing in Taoism, how can I tell you or even explain it to you?

Taoism is massive in knowledge, crystal is part of nature, how can we miss it out?

Just use your wisdom then you will find out how to use it,

it's all in the fundation.

Mak,

What would be some of the Crystals found used in Daoist rituals or magic?

Ape

Mak,

Im old enough to understand what you write its ok to share the knowledge even just alittle I am a Taoist of my own temple already and have never seen them use Crystals!

So from one Taoist to another can you explain what crystals are used mostly in Taoism or by high level Taoist?

thanks

Ape

The major ones used are:

Amethyst to get used to

Ametrine to get used to

Azurite.

Then... Apatite wands can be used.

There are many specific ones used as tools like stibinite, various spheres for shamanic and weather manipulation.

Bezoars have been used a lot in weather manipulation but an understanding of spirits must be had first before working with these, or experinces may be had that one does not understand.

There are gems used to connect with high celestials and spirits that the highest trained masters know.

generally in connection to your white diamonds (flawless with human eye, btw flawless with all of these) emerald, citritne, corundum, blue topaz or saphire.

Then there are crystals that are so powerful, they are used in altars, even though they are small so as to raise the energetic vibration of the altar. Usually kept a secret, and sacred.

Then there are the extraterrestial crystals that tend to shoot you "out there" like certain types of impure quartz and moldavite

as a side point cloud busting can be fun to a degree. One year there was a flood out here bcause too many people had build these cloud busters. brass wrapped in steel wool at the base and inside a copper pipe...

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

Spirit Ape,

Crystals is usually used in rituals and cernmonies.

However there is over 360 ways to use crystals in Taoism, ranges from personal trainning to cernmonies to help the dead. There are many color and material of crystals and each color and materials makes a big different in training.

Which temple do you train at? It's good to hear you get obtain in Taoism

MAK TIN SI

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Is there such a thing as Daoist Crystal healing or is this more new age?

If there is ancient proof of Daoist usin crystals rather then just herbs and minerals but never heard if they used any quartz or amethiest etc?

Any thoughts?

Ape

Hi guys, I'd like to recommend a book that deals with crystals in the context of healing. "Pranic Crystal Healing" by Master Choa Kok Sui is a very good source of information and practices about crystal healing.

In the context of psychic self defense, I'd like to recommend the book "Psychic Self Defense for Home and Office" by Master Choa Kok Sui. In this book, methods for using crystals to protect anyone from harm is taught, also using crystal to purify a room or a place is taught.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this