TTT

Who can remember past lifes?

Who can remember past lifes and would like to share about that. Some questions

you could answer:

-How you know the memories are real?

-Remember past lives is considered a (minor) siddhi. Did you developed this siddhi by purpose or

as a byproduct?

-How many lives do you remember?

try dick sutphens past life regression hypnosis.

Later i verified the experience with a teacher, who confirmed it by feeling my energy.

Ive only used it once though.

^_^

you could answer:

-Remember past lives is considered a (minor) siddhi. Did you developed this siddhi by purpose or

as a byproduct?

I don't know if it's real.

I remember a few, but not beginning to end, just some episodes.

One in medieval Holland. There was a bridge, I had to cross it on foot often and remember it well. I remember the name of the place -- Schermer. I went to a church I called Schermer Kirche, don't know if it had a different name, I remember pronouncing it very fast, it may have been the name of a street too. I remember the weather, the clothes I wore, my brisk pace crossing that bridge. I remember being busy, energetic, and comfortable in my environment. I was probably no one special, a merchant's wife or some such.

Another one in ancient Greece. This one was cut short -- I was only 16 -- and I remember its last day in great detail. It was a Greek tragedy! :o

Another one -- nomadic, I remember the smells, the space -- and I can see the shoes I wore. They were soft as gloves, red leather embossed with gold. I must have been wealthy in this one. I remember a sense of absolute authority.

Another one prehistoric, wild, this one was the best one. I remember the taste of many things -- some berries, wild honey, water... I remember my older sister from that life. She was bossy but caring.

• Like 1

Cool. I live in Holland. There is indeed a place called Schermer. However a Church is called "Kerk"

in Dutch. In Germany it is called Kirche. But it could have been different ages ago. Here is a link of

some Churches around Schermer: http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&q...sa=N&tab=wi

One in medieval Holland. There was a bridge, I had to cross it on foot often and remember it well. I remember the name of the place -- Schermer. I went to a church I called Schermer Kirche, don't know

Thanks for the youtube movies, they are awesome and give genuine proof!

Edited by TTT

1. Tibetan lama acquaintance of the current Dalai Lama. Shot dead in the chest by the Chinese during the invasion of Tibet, not long before I was born in 1966.

2. Bagua master, military man and Guangxu Emperor's personal bodyguard.

4. Australian Aboriginal.

5. French person.

6. A couple of animal forms.

Each life is a tiny step towards spiritual liberation. :)

Om shanti shanti shanti.

Are you saying you remember all these lives? Did it start with number 6, then 5 etc (in that order)

That is just incredible! How could you remember them?

Thanks for this!

Karma. :)

Dunno about the exact order but my previous life is no 1.

Please, don't dwell too much on this. No good, like any siddhis. Be careful.

i agree, ive heard from others not to dwell on these matters, and myself understand how dwelling on the past can become a problem, and a burden. attaching to what already happened and not moving on, not moving forward.

i am pretty damn curious though where this mindstream was before Mikael was born.

i understand that for most, these memories come up randomly. is that how it happened to you guys that remember them? was it through meditation or some event triggered the memories?

Cool. I live in Holland. There is indeed a place called Schermer. However a Church is called "Kerk"

in Dutch. In Germany it is called Kirche. But it could have been different ages ago. Here is a link of

some Churches around Schermer: http://images.google.nl/images?hl=nl&q...sa=N&tab=wi

Oh, thank you so much!

I wasn't sure about the pronunciation, it could easily have been Kerk, it's quite possible that I could superimpose a relatively close-sounding German pronunciation a few centuries later... since I did learn some German in this life and it may have affected my phonetic perception. Then again, I may have been a German lady living in Holland, who knows?.. But the fact that Schermer exists and is in fact a real place in Holland -- this I only found out today, when I was going to respond to the thread and went to google looking for the word I knew from that life, and voila... Schermer, in Holland! Now if I recognize a church... but I don't really remember the church, only the bridge... but anyway, lemme look... thanks again!

Oh, thank you so much!

I wasn't sure about the pronunciation, it could easily have been Kerk, it's quite possible that I could superimpose a relatively close-sounding German pronunciation a few centuries later... since I did learn some German in this life and it may have affected my phonetic perception. Then again, I may have been a German lady living in Holland, who knows?.. But the fact that Schermer exists and is in fact a real place in Holland -- this I only found out today, when I was going to respond to the thread and went to google looking for the word I knew from that life, and voila... Schermer, in Holland! Now if I recognize a church... but I don't really remember the church, only the bridge... but anyway, lemme look... thanks again!

fascinating! my ancestors came from north Holland around Groningen.

I remeber one past life. revealed itself after light hypnosis/regression with this lady;

http://www.kristinawennergren.com/artinterpretation/who.htm

I superimposed that life on my current. that was .. instructional.. :)

the idea of past lifes through history seem to adapt to our notion of time as something linear.

thats when I realized my philosophy is more like spheral than linear.

did remembering your past lives help you to realize things about yourself in this life, where certain ideas/habits came from.. aspects of yourself that you maybe even weren't aware of

?

Knowing about your past lifes is very common in Taoism trianing.

In Taoism trianing, we talk about reducing karma debts all the time. Many problems in life occurs because the past. Whatever happen now is because of what happened before. Once a taoist is done with the current life karma reduction, the past life will reveals and let you deal with the karma from the past life. It's very natural and a "must" on the path.

I once encountered some beings in spirit form who told me i'd lived either 4 or 5 (can't remember which) times before and this was my last incarnation.

They didn't say what my previous lives were though I have the feeling I may have once been a solider/peasent in france. More than likely I had some spiritual involvement or training in another one as well.

1. Tibetan lama acquaintance of the current Dalai Lama. Shot dead in the chest by the Chinese during the invasion of Tibet, not long before I was born in 1966.

2. Bagua master, military man and Guangxu Emperor's personal bodyguard.

4. Australian Aboriginal.

5. French person.

6. A couple of animal forms.

Each life is a tiny step towards spiritual liberation. :)

Om shanti shanti shanti.

What animals? And was that before you were a human or did you get moved down to the animal kingdom for karmic reasons?

Edited by SpiralTrance

did remembering your past lives help you to realize things about yourself in this life, where certain ideas/habits came from.. aspects of yourself that you maybe even weren't aware of

?

mikaelz

that's a god question. for me that was exactly the case. when superimposing I could clearly detect clusters of "knots"/issues in my current life corresponding to the ones in the previous one. the good thing was that I seemed to in this life I had moved further through the issues into more understanding to the point where it seemed easier to let go and move on. but I recall my intention and specific point in life when going to her and this angle most certainly brought out those specific issues..if doing the same today..I guess the issue would be different and another representation/intepretation emerge as a former life..

I see it as a tool or spiritual creative problemsolving..- ..expression of will to transcend limitations and realize as much as possible.

I've heard it said that we are the sum total of all our previous lives so there's no point in exploring them.

Having said that I did a Denise Linn tape once; there was a flood of vivid dream like images and impressions with some relating to present relationships and past connections. In one of the images a spear was thrust into my lower abdomen on a road and I was killed when incapacitated. I never really gave it much thought until I remembered later that I was born with a hernia in the place where the spear entered.

Some of impressions did kind of help me make sense of some present issues. Whether it was all wishful thinking and fantasy I don't know.

Edited by rex

I've heard it said that we are the sum total of all our previous lives so there's no point in exploring them.
I disagree totally...

When you start clearing out unresolved issues, you have to go back to the root cause. And many times, that root cause incidentally lies back in some past life. Therefore, following the yarn back into past lives can have great therapeutic value. And in fact, if you don't go back far enough to the root cause, you may not be able to fully resolve the issue.

In the course of self-therapy and just trancing out, I've uncovered a number of past lives.

But its rather obvious, isnt it...when we see incarnation from souls perspective, meaning transcending time and space, all linearity disappears. Everything becomes interconnected dots of choices and experiences. All interconnected to the NOW we experience right now in some subtle way or another.

I see memories of past lives, or future lives, as a byproduct of becoming more and more aware and awake.

you could answer:

as a byproduct?

I can remember past life's. But I like to think of it as the one same life and not as a number of sequences of lives. Not only my own but in fact I can recognise those of others too, and not only animals but in general life.

As a kit when I was in some kind of troubles, I took refugee with inn, and escaped in to the past, through remembering my birth, the time before the birth in my mothers womb and so forth.

It was an automatically response and not something I did deliberately. And I never question that behaviour or the experiences it unveiled, until maybe the age around 6-7, and later when I got in the teens as well.

How can I know this - well, my straight answer is:

All mind is past lives anyway. So any thinking is in fact remembering past lives. We all (the hole earth!) share the same mind all together.

Edited by Guest

But its rather obvious, isnt it...when we see incarnation from souls perspective, meaning transcending time and space, all linearity disappears. Everything becomes interconnected dots of choices and experiences. All interconnected to the NOW we experience right now in some subtle way or another.

I see memories of past lives, or future lives, as a byproduct of becoming more and more aware and awake.

Thanks for this answer. However, it is not so obvious to me. I thought reincarnation was just remembering previous lifes.. Do you have maybe a good website for me or book which explains how everything is connected to the NOW? I have read about that a little, but I cannot grasp it.

(I have read Holographic universe from Michael Talbot and the Divine Matrix from Gregg Braden though)

Thanks for this answer. However, it is not so obvious to me. I thought reincarnation was just remembering previous lifes.. Do you have maybe a good website for me or book which explains how everything is connected to the NOW? I have read about that a little, but I cannot grasp it.

(I have read Holographic universe from Michael Talbot and the Divine Matrix from Gregg Braden though)

It is actually very easy. The "You", being a thought has been forced upon the original (individual experience of ) You and that thought of "you" is connected in a never ending chain of thoughts.

The "I" thought is the centre, the reference point that creates space (around it self) and time as a result of the measuring the space according to the point of reference - the "I" in the centre.

If you focus on this thought -"You", it will take you there by it self. It will reviel the next one in the row.

If not an image of "you" it could be the one of a saint or a god.

Thought is a reaction you see. It has nothing to do with the karma everybody talks about. The karma(!) if it ever was? truly is a puzzle and a question. It's an action, that is not a reaction. You have no way of seeing it coming and no way of using it for any good (or bad) However, because out of karma (?) you are kept from following the thought all the way, as it may seem more real or to say at least reliable, then the reality of karma which is often quit desturbingly arriving out of the blue, yet the thought of a reallity is no way near as interesting as the karmic puzzle, you see? Karma seems more real to us and so we forget to follow thought all the way through and forget about it.

Edited by Guest

I dont have a book to refer to, sorry. Most books (and religions) explain simple linear reincarnation. I dont understand how they can justify talking about soul and still be stuck in linear thinking. Understanding non-linearity or non-duality takes a lot more than some explanation found in a book. Mind cannot really understand this, only observe. I dont know how to teach these things. Maby someone else here can? Anyways, a dedicated meditative emptiness-practice, and a good non-dual teacher, might give you the personal experience and awakening needed to see the obviousness of it :)

Edited by sheng zhen

I can remember back to being in the womb. Anything before that I can not describe as memory.

Man this is very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

How was it in the womb? What do you remember?