Sign in to follow this  
gossamer

Open Letter To Stigwerd

Thanks a lot Vortex........most kind and compassionate.

Your friend, gossamer

You might also try wearing a black tourmaline pendant:Not sure how much that might help, but I'm sure it couldn't hurt...

Dear Stigwerd & Forum,

This post will probably go over like 'a lead ballon', but these are some of the thoughts that I've had over the subject(s) that we all have discussed in these many posts.

Over the years, especially as I've grown older, I've once again come to the conclusion that there is (literally) spiritual evil.

I don't know if I want to make even an educated guess at it's origin, but that it exists, is in my opinion, beyond doubt.

I know that "evil" is accepted in Religious Daoism, and in some sects of Buddhism and Hinduism, and of course it's accepted as existing by the Christian faith and within some sects of Judaism.

But 'New Agers' and a lot of Philosophical Daoists deny it's existance altogether (some [most?] of Philosophical Daoists even deny the existance of a God, or any kind or sort of a Higher Power).

But I've seen real evil and I believe that it exits. Why it exists is a nother whole question, that would take even more hours to speculate and wonder about.

So, to write about a topic like 'evil' here on this forum, may be a really bad idea.

I don't think that I can take the idea of evil being an "illusion", as serious, or even as an intellectually honest question (or suggestion).

OK, so let's say that you can help to heal a person, I can accept that, but if the long term attack upon this person is being perpetuated by an evil force operating through a person who has fallen prey to disembodied evil (spirits), then how is healing person number 1, going to help with the attacks by person number 2, who is being manipulated by disembodied evil forces (spirits?)??

Yes, you can make person number 1, stronger by removing the stuff (curse?) that person number 2 has done, but how is that going to resolve the overall problem of evil using person number 2?

Especially as person number 2 has probably opened himself to being used by evil (forces) against person number 1, in a long term 'spiritual vendetta'??

I'm certainly NOT opposed in any form to being HEALED, that's NOT what I'm saying here.

Please don't blow me off by telling me that spiritual evil is "an illusion", or is only my perception, or something along those lines, because I've actually SEEN evil operating over a six year (going into year SEVEN now....) period.

I have SEEN what evil can do, if someone (person number 2) opens himself to evil operating THROUGH him.

This is NOT some illusionary idea, or something that arose from my early Christian training, but something that I've REALLY SEEN HAPPEN here on the earth plane that we live on.

I've literally seen the person in question (person number 2) sell tee shirts that say "Evil Silver Crow" on them (and I might add that "Corvus Argentum", is only Latin, for "Crow, Silver").

So, here is a person accepting the self designation as "evil". And even selling tee shirts to further this idea.

Now, I feel that you, Stigwerd, have probably abandoned the whole idea that there is spiritual evil, or if you do accept this term that you might think that evil is some idea of illusion, and evil has NO EXISTANCE as a spiritual entity..

There is nothing else that explains why someone would stalk someone all over the internet for over six YEARS.

So, how is healing ME going to cause this evil to cease, and this magical/spiritual attack TO STOP??

Now, this whole post may be meaningless to you, because I have one of those gut feelings that you (Stigwerd) do NOT believe in, nor accept, the existance of spiritual evil.

Again, I'm NOT saying that I do not want to be healed, but how is healing ME, going to cause these spiritual attacks/curses from person number 2 TO CEASE?

Please, please do not try to tell me about illusion or that evil does NOT EXIST, I've seen too much over the last six plus years, to believe THAT.

Thank you for your time and energy in replying, and thank you for really LISTENING TO ME.

Shlama (Aramaic for: "Peace and Wholeness"), gossamer

Edited by gossamer

I also find it very interesting that NEITHER David, nor his wife, have showed up lately AT ALL!

Edited by gossamer

yawn-yawn!

haven't you guys came to a conclusion already?

of course, there must be some reason for this to happen on the TTB.

my guesses are:

1. to understand a simple fact that we can't change the world (heads up Stig), but we can change ourselves ^_^

2. you can't do very much with just love, you need some good brain also - i know, it doesn't sound spiritually ^_^

3. crappy topics non-related to taoism are more interesting that really good ones ^_^

you can post your list of course, mine is just so limited

L1

Just giving all interested parties the heads up that I will conducting my healing ceremony for Gossamer at 10:00am AEST Friday which is Thursday 12:00 midnight GMT and Thursday 7:00pm US (correct me if I am wrong here).

The ceremony will be with the intent to send a spark of renewal into Gossamer's sphere of experience. I have made a talisman (which I know Gossamer will love because it is of Celtic design) which will stand as a focal point and an anchor for the intent generated. The talisman is designed to be a protective and gaurdian ward against any malcontent forces.

Thanks in advance to all the good will and blessing provided.

:D

Warm Regards

Stigweard.

Edited by Stigweard

If I am allowed to just barge in as a layman...

Just wanted to mention that I think it's a nice, assuring and very appropriate thing to add a protective factor to the healing ceremony to ward off breezes trying to blow out the light-giving candle. :)

... Wait ... bad allegory. With Stigweard it's more likely a blowtorch on hydrogen-oxygen fuel. :D

Edited by Hardyg

If I am allowed to just barge in as a layman...

Just wanted to mention that I think it's a nice, assuring and very appropriate thing to add a protective factor to the healing ceremony to ward of breezes trying to blow out the light giving candle. :)

... Wait ... bad allegory. With Stigweard it's more likely a blowtorch on hydrogen-oxygen fuel. :D

24.gif

I'll take that as a compliment shall I?

:D

Cheers for the humour we must keep things 'light' yes?

Just giving all interested parties the heads up that I will conducting my healing ceremony for Gossamer at 10:00am AEST Friday which is Thursday 12:00 midnight GMT and Thursday 7:00pm US (correct me if I am wrong here).

Alright Stigweard, you asked for it, so now your going to get it! :o

About the time I mean. :) I am assuming that you mean 12:00 midnight GMT going from Thursday to Friday, if so then the EDT (for the US East Coast) would be Thursday 8:00 pm, you are not allowing for daylight savings time, otherwise you would be correct for the East Coast of the US. For the other US time zones it would be 7:00 pm CDT, 6:00 pm MDT and 5:00 pm PDT.

In all of the posts related to this I seem to recall that the problems started in the US Southeast, which would be EDT, but I believe that I recall something about Gossamer relocating to the Midwest, but I'm not sure. If this is correct then it would be CDT or MDT depending on where Gossamer is now located. In any case, now any US Tao Bums who want to send a happy thought to help this along will have a better idea of the timing. Good luck with this.

I just realized that hydrogen burns almost without giving off any light, so another bad allegory. :rolleyes:

But it is HOT! :lol:

I am thrilled to report that the healing ceremony for Gossamer was perfomed on schedule :D

I'd like to thank all of you who sent forth your own beneficial energies to support this process. It has been a joy and a privelege to be involved the way I have.

Part of the ceremony was the blessing of a talisman for Gossamer which, after I add the finishing touches to it, I will post off to him to serve as an anchor for the healing energy generated and also as a reminder that he is well loved by the Bums ;)

Cheers once again,

Stig

Dear Stig and Tao Bums,

I wanted to thank you all.......my Blessings even to those who haven't been on board for this.

Stigwerd, I know that I don't really know you like a friend there in Oz might know you, but I wanna say that I Love you for doing what you've done for me......I know that it's not really "manly" to tell another man that you Love him in public. Apologies if I've embarrassed you. That's plainly NOT my intention.

You've been so Compassionate and understanding and long-suffering through all of this.

I don't really know what to say except 'Thank You!', and to tell you that I Love you! :D

And thanks to Sean for his GREAT toleration for this spiritual program!

Your Brother, Albion/gossamer

I am thrilled to report that the healing ceremony for Gossamer was perfomed on schedule :D

I'd like to thank all of you who sent forth your own beneficial energies to support this process. It has been a joy and a privelege to be involved the way I have.

Part of the ceremony was the blessing of a talisman for Gossamer which, after I add the finishing touches to it, I will post off to him to serve as an anchor for the healing energy generated and also as a reminder that he is well loved by the Bums ;)

Cheers once again,

Stig

Edited by gossamer

Dear Stig and Tao Bums,

I wanted to thank you all.......my Blessings even to those who haven't been on board for this.

Stigwerd, I know that I don't really know you like a friend there in Oz might know you, but I wanna say that I Love you for doing what you've done for me......I know that it's not really "manly" to tell another man that you Love him in public. Apologies if I've embarrassed you. That's plainly NOT my intention.

You've been so Compassionate and understanding and long-suffering through all of this.

I don't really know what to say except 'Thank You!', and to tell you that I Love you! :D

And thanks to Sean for his GREAT toleration for this spiritual program!

Your Brother,

Dear Albion/gossamer,

You are most welcome my friend. And thank you for the love you have expressed, my 'long-suffering' as you say was only possible through my deep seated love for yourself and compassion for your situation.

The seed is now sown my friend, there is an incredible well-spring of life now at your ready access, all you need to do now is open yourself to it, give it root, nuture and care for it, and then enjoy the bounty of the fruits. To help actualise this I would so recommend you keep up with the practices I have shared with you.

Oh and you are going to LOVE the talisman I have made for you. My wife is a druid-in-the-making so a lot of her artwork is heavily influenced by traditional Celtic themes. This one is going to talk straight to your heart :D

Many blessings my friend,

These are exciting times we live in, aren't they? :)

...there is an incredible well-spring of life now at your ready access, all you need to do now is open yourself to

it, give it root, nuture and care for it, and then enjoy the bounty of the fruits.

Wouldn't giving him a Tamagotchi have done the job? :lol:

Sign in to follow this