Stigweard

Water 水

Where's the pix of a rushing waterfall depicting the different states of water?

water2.jpg

Pretty

vs

Human scale

ICE-waterfall.jpg

B)

Outstanding!!! You dun Great!

That first pix pretty much covers it all!

Thanks for you work and efforts, my friend.

Peace & Love!

haha no worries, goggle images is my friend.

I can see why Patric Brown use to embed so many images it gets addictive

Taoist practice, to the final analysis, is the relation between Water and Fire . They do not repulse each other . There is fire in Water,and there is water in Fire . Fire in water is yang-qi; water in fire is yin-jing . Knowing their interaction is always important .

Edited by exorcist_1699

Taoist practice, to the final analysis, is the relation between Water and Fire . They do not repulse each other . There is fire in Water,and there is water in Fire . Fire in water is yang-qi; water in fire is yin-jing . Knowing their interaction is always important .

Interesting. I will have thoughts on this but I have no words for now.

Peace & Love!

While fire in water is what our life relies on, our spirit is dependent on yin-jing ; However , if we solely refine our yang-qi, no matter how well we do, how many hundreds years we can live, we are just a stubborn fool. On the other hand , no matter how intelligent and delicate a spirit we polish , how great a mind like Socrates or Einstein we have , our soul still can't escape the fate of repeated transmigration .That is why Taoism always advocates the dual cutivation of Spirit and Life .

( * different from another meaning of dual cultivation : male cum female )

Edited by exorcist_1699

While fire in water is what our life relies on, our spirit is dependent on yin-jing ; However , if we solely refine our yang-qi, no matter how well we do, how many hundreds years we can live, we are just a stubborn fool. On the other hand , no matter how intelligent and delicate a spirit we polish , how great a mind like Socrates or Einstein we have , our soul still can't escape the fate of repeated transmigration .That is why Taoism always advocates the dual cutivation of Spirit and Life .

( * different from another meaning of dual cultivation : male cum female )

Yeah, I like the concept. I'm just trying to put the thoughts into my own words so it will be totally compatible with my present understandings. That's my problem though.

Thanks for feeding the fire. :) I just had to say that. Hehehe.

Peace & Love!