dizzydazzle

Distance Healers ?

Would be very interested to know if any of the Bums have had good experience with any of the distance healers. Any recommendations?

Thanks and Blessings

Dizzydazzle,

My wife, Randi, had chronic heartburn that was threatening to require 2 prilosecs a day and then she started getting serious side effects from the prilosec itself. After I contacted Mak Tin Si, nothing seemingly happened for a couple of months but then one day I got an email from him saying that her heartburn would likely be cured soon. The next day it was 99% gone and no need for prilosec anymore!!! This was just two weeks ago. And now she has almost stopped taking Tums completely.

I haven't the foggiest idea how he did that!!! :lol:

One thing I got from emailing him about the situation was that he has a high degree of intuition about the underlying causes of things and he said that in Randi's particular case there were deeper problems.

I had to agree as I've been chasing Randi's weird health symptoms around for years and felt that there was some sort of karmic theme beneath the surface, I just didn't know what to do. And to make matters worse, the health issues were slowly becoming more serious. :o

Wowsers!!!

I know I come across as a Mak Tin Si Borg dude these last few weeks, but I can't help it!! :lol:

Your pal,

Yoda

Thanks Yoda for sharing that info...

I did a bit of Reiki a few years ago but didn't get into it really. Have not focused specifically on healing through my practices either, especially healing others. A dear friend is now diagnosed with some sort of a cancer and she wanted help finding a distance healer. And she sends her heartfelt thanks to all of you as well...

Would be very interested to know if any of the Bums have had good experience with any of the distance healers. Any recommendations?

Thanks and Blessings

It is called Distance-healing in lack of a better term. In reality there is no distance at all.

An experience is just an experience. It is an impuls, pure energy and it contains every aspect in the universe.

In reality there is no opposition to it, no good or bad about it, no gain or loss to it.

How we recognise it (the situation!) is all in the hands of the arriving point of view. We add to the experience a superimposed value through our filtering thought-mechanism, only to make it an beneficial situation to us.

From were do we come is what matters to us, so in reality we never (or rarely) see anything, we never recognise the universe at all.

How we enter in it, from where we come, that is making our view of the situation. Where we come from is creating the subject values of identity, which we either fight or protect, it has nothing to do with the experience it self at all.

It is not the situation it self but the separation from it we create by measuring the point of reference we identify with (in the past) We are more interested in how we found us self in the situation, than what the situation in fact is. That is not only a petty it's in fact draining us for energy and maintaining a negative existence, consequently creating illness.

Edited by Guest

Yes, reiki is very mild and the energy is abit passive. I have met a few reiki masters and reiki students in the temple before too. They all admit that the energy used in reiki is not as strong because their energy is used for slow healings only. So that is why most people who got healing from reiki all have to go thru a longer period of treatment instead of a one time fix treatment.

In Taoism. we do treatment that is specially directly at certain illness or problems, so it is more direct and more powerful in that case. Taoism's energy is not only used for healing but for exorcism and even more other fields that require more powerful energy, that is the reason why taoism works faster than reiki in that case.

Instead of getting a treatment, you can also decide to enroll into the lineage which also give you the blessings and protection and sometimes heal your past illness too because you get rid of some "negative" factors in your past that you may have not notice.

Mak Tin Si

Thanks and Blessings

I have a lot of experience as a distance healer - what is one your mind?

I also recommend Chunyi Lin (spring forest qigong).

Those of you who recommend master Lin, can you be absolutely sure if one signs up for the distance healing it is comining from master Lin himself? I have no interest in getting the treatment from one of his students, but if it is from Chunyi Lin I may try this soon.

Those of you who recommend master Lin, can you be absolutely sure if one signs up for the distance healing it is comining from master Lin himself? I have no interest in getting the treatment from one of his students, but if it is from Chunyi Lin I may try this soon.

I have had 3 sessions with him and it was always a live phone-in with Chunyi Lin himself.

I have had 3 sessions with him and it was always a live phone-in with Chunyi Lin himself.

Good to know, thanks for this info.

Have you already or would you comment on this experience?

Sounds familiar...what exactly is that again?

Started by a guy called Eric Pearl. There is a lot of stuff on his web site, but I have to admit I didn't read much. :)

Some of my yoga students keep telling me how wonderful this technique is. I tried to search TTB and saw that Mal was contemplating doing the reconnection at some point. Not sure if he went for it. They do two things: reconnective healing and the reconnection itself. The second one has something to do with activating 22 strand DNA, reconnecting the internal fabric and stuff like that. Was not very convinced on this front. But the healing seems to have many good testimonials.

Started by a guy called Eric Pearl. There is a lot of stuff on his web site, but I have to admit I didn't read much. :)
Ah, that's right - I saw some YouTubes on him. Was an anti-dogmatic healer who claimed his "technique" revolutionized and made lots of the conventional "New Age healing superstitions" obsolete.

XR_YayWgK8

I'd like to hear some firsthand feedback on him too, tho. Anyone here ever tried this?

From personal experience I can assure you that qigong MASTER Jim Nance also does long distance healing and Chunyi Lin says Jim Nance's phone healing is strong and powerful.

Anyone tried reconnective healing/reconnection?

My masseur offers it :blink: He is a very cool chap but I have not given it a go myself. You need a few sessions and it's not particularly cheap. So any extra info would be interesting.... it's not the sort of thing I usually go into, getting a massage is unusual enough for me :o

Have you already or would you comment on this experience?

I had 3 distance healing sessions over the phone. He starts with energizing a cup of water which you drink. Then you sit in a meditation position or lie down and he starts his healing work. After about ten minutes the call ends but he keeps working on you for about 30 minutes.

Unfortunatly so far I have not seen any improvement with my conditions (the 3 sessions too place about a year ago), which probably have nothing to do with his healing ability. I am assuming there are still issues for me to deal with before any type of physical healing can take place.

When you call to schedule a phone session, you can ask specifically for it to be with Master Lin. You usually have to wait a week or two since he books up fast.

I believe Master Lin is in Tibet at the moment.