Owledge

Spiritual healing (Kunlun et.al.) regarding the eyes

I wonder how difficult it would be to cure or attain the ability to cure near- or farsightedness, astigmatism and these things, especially in cases where the cause is not or not only psychological, but where the eyeballs are really elongated. I guess the body somehow knows that this is not the way it's meant to be, but maybe the elongation is a natural, intentional adaptation.

I read a bit about how the muscles around the eyeballs contract and all the alternative stuff and am currently wearing pinhole glasses, but they don't really improve my natural vision. I only noticed that when I now wear normal glasses, my eyes sometimes water like I've never worn glasses before.

Now there must be practicers of Kunlun and similar methods who have handicapped vision. What are your experiences?

• Like 1

If the eyeball is elongated, where is the template that created that? In other words, many health issues may not seem to be directly related to emotional issues, but if there was no blueprint higher up that is shaping that particular physical condition, then your body would produce something different next time those cells are replaced. Bruce Lipton's Biology of Belief explains this all in terms of actual biological function.

I've known people with poor vision who improved it significantly by working on the deeper emotiona/spiritual issues. Also, I'd look into Meir Schneider's method of vision improvement, based on the Bates method. He has a good DVD.. I like his presentation better than some others. He was legally blind, could only see vague shapes, and now can drive.

-Karen

I've gone from -8.5 diopter (nearsightedness) to very functional at -5.5 (haven't tested for formal acuity) doing Bates techniques and changing some habits, reduced prescription and a few other things here and there. This has been over a few years, and I hit the Bates stuff when I get in a phase to want to practice it and then just let myself plateau into a maintenance stage for a while. I do believe if I got rid of glasses or contacts and really took time to relax and take a long sabbatical working on Bates method would be much more progress, but with a job and 2 young kids will just continue very gradual for now. Here's a site if you want to read, pm me if you want to talk about specifics, lots of info in the site, more than I can give as an overview in this post. Will be watching this thread for suggestions for myself too.

http://www.seeing.org/index.html

editted to insert link

Edited by zanshin

Hm OK, sounds like I have to find motivation for some kind of eye-specialized practice. I already bought a pretty thick book some months ago (Relearning To See) but couldn't find the drive to read it and practice.

(Then again... if Kunlun is supposed to 'automatically' fix everything with time...)

A sudden improvement is psychological, I think. MAYBE the eyes ARE elongated by the surrounding muscles but the muscles are under permanent tension.

When concentrating on focusing on text far away, under good lighting conditions, I sometimes manage to see perfectly clear, but after a second or so I have to blink because my eyes begin to water Niagara-style and I can't keep them open.

Then there are the stories about very fast micro-movements in the eyes. About astronauts in space who, in zero-gravity, could see ships on oceans and trucks on roads in Australia. Maybe it's that in combination with serious computing in the brain's visual center.

Edited by Hardyg

Relearning To See is a modern teacher's take on Bates method. I found the original 1930s book more useful and very simple to start using some basic principles- just read about central fixation and start with that, most important part main thing to use better visual habits as part of your day, no need to spend lots of time with a complicated program unless you want to. 1930s book and other material online here-

http://www.iblindness.org/

The eyes are a reflection of the rest of the body. In other words, I don't think you can often get good results by treating specifically or locally.

Well... one beautifully leads to the other: Was out today watching the hole in the clouds above the house (suspecting the orgonite, but need to watch some more) and then enjoyed the warm sun and then remembered your advice and did sungazing (with slitted eyes). I was surprised how well my eyes handled the energy input, especially considering that I usually wear pinhole glasses that reduce the light input and am indoors a lot.

With internal alchemy It all makes sense: As long as the body can channel and dissipate all the heat and the chemical reaction for the seeing process is fast enough, there's no problem. And it's obvious what a great tool for absorbing electro-chemical energy the eyes are.

Edited by Hardyg

I've heard of 2 people who had their vision totally corrected (1 only momentarily, the other permanently) from this type of qigong: Jingui (Golden Shield) Qigong

Supreme Science Qigong also claims to be able to heal vision problems:

And they actually hold very cheap stadium-size 4 day workshops for only $99! I know someone who went to one of these and really enjoyed it.

Has anyone else tried either of these qigongs?

There is a really good book out there called "Take off your glasses and see". I have it. In it the doctor who wrote the book describes one very good moment. He tests 20/20 on the chart. Then he puts his eye into the machine, and machine tests the refraction of the eye lens in a very physical manner, and the machine gives the readout of him having semi-strong myopia. So the machine says that physically he has myopia, but he tests on all the charts 20/20. The doc invites people to give him random tests to make sure he didn't subconsciously memorize the chart, etc. He then comes to conclusion that we don't see with our eyes.

He then gives some other stories to support that. He gave the story of one blind guy who had his eyeballs be physically destroyed, who could see shapes of light, like trees or people. Etc.

We see with the spirit. So, first of all, you don't need to explain what happens in the eye. It's not relevant. Secondly, if you really must have a physical story to believe in yourself, then know this. Eye muscles can shorten and elongate the eyeball. Basically whatever physical change you can conceive of, the body has a way of manifesting it. I believe with the right training a person can grow a new eyeball even. Or see 20/20 without eyeballs, like Paul Muad'Dib (A cool character from a sci-fi novel "Dune"). It's all possible at the ultimate level.

Edited by goldisheavy

We see with the spirit. So, first of all, you don't need to explain what happens in the eye. It's not relevant.

Not sure where you came up with this. I see your reference but I've never seen any other mention of it.

For 99% of humanity that is without eyesight, they can't see any of the things you mention. And no, blind people don't have the other four senses enhanced - they merely pay attention to them more since they are lacking our main form of sensory perception, which is sight.

(Then again... if Kunlun is supposed to 'automatically' fix everything with time...)

What I got from doing the Yi Gong/kun' lun practcie from the teacher was to improve my eyesight was to take my damn F*****g glasses off and use my eyes. I've had the same prescription for 9 years in part to the practice.

Who knows maybe my eyesight will get better if I start up again?

The empowerment was the understanding that I could go beyond my perceived limits.. Be it my glasses or my fears etc. etc. just learn to go beyond.

Yeah I know that glasses tend to make it worse, that's why I only use them for driving or detail work and the remaining time pinhole glasses or no glasses at all. Got roughly -3 dioptries and 1 diop. astigmatism.

Doesn't seem to have gotten even a little bit better though, so it seems that without practice session it's no good. Probably just won't get worse ... but it didn't when I wore glasses all the time either.

Very interesting...Glenn Morris recounts here how a brief, impromptu "energy exchange" encounter with Hatsumi...instantly healed his eyesight and eliminated his need for glasses anymore.

AMAZING!!! B)

I wonder how difficult it would be to cure or attain the ability to cure near- or farsightedness, astigmatism and these things, especially in cases where the cause is not or not only psychological, but where the eyeballs are really elongated.

Keep in mind though that generally-speaking, a healthy eyeball is about an inch long.  Whereas an extremely myopic eyeball might only be a few mm longer...  Like, all that physically separates crystal-clear vision from blurriness - is just a few mm of eyeball length!

According to Morgan, a 1-mm increase in the length in a 25-mm eye leads to moderate myopia, where objects more than 2–3 m away appear blurry. A 2-mm increase puts the individual in the range of high myopia, in which objects become blurred beyond 20 cm.

So, how hard is it to "shorten" an elongated eyeball by a few mm?

4.png

5.png

Figure-6-Same-shape-in-both-eyes-of-the-

Edited by gendao