Jedi777

http://www.newworldorderthemovie.com/

you can call me contrarian if you like, but somehow it seems to me that thinking in this/that way is exactly the right way to go for (that kind of) new world order, ... not exactly the other way around

Edited by froggie

*bumplestiltskin*

"all things are possible", but i feel at least there is some upside going on for right now at least.

and an upside in my opinion is -something- better than going down down down. (and because of dogma and false interpretation and misrepresentation (and corruption, by any means) no less!

ofcourse all problems are not yet gone. maybe they can be, maybe they can not be.

things are steps anyway, yes? no matter how you look at it?

for the rest let's just call and see it as an open ending anyway indeed!

but don't forget everyone's individual responsibility, ever(!), also. (positively speaking, fwiw, now and tomorrow and who knows when or what. how do you compare small things within/and big things anyway? just by doing it and participating, no? critical thinking and critical mass, who said it has to be wrong.)

...over?

(apologies for the length of this post in advance.)

-

another problem is that the USA had a leading role, that people threw away on 'a Bush' (whatever that is.)

but when going on to give my own idea/interpretation/definition of what 'a Bush' is, i would say that it was a lie perpetuating on an idea and corrupting it, to the very last drop. in other words playing with the ideas and ideals of people but the drive and intention behind it is the total opposite of what it should be and could have been. (and incidentally -coundn't- have been anything else than what it was, because of the morals and means of the person perpetuating 'the idea' on an agenda which wasn't there for most people's (and dare i say it planetary) best good. let alone humanity (which is what we are, in a sense, aren't we?) :)

there is nothing behind words if your reality says something different. in again other words: if someone tells you something and the reality is showing something different, chances are still that you are still going to believe the words as 'the truth'.

-

there have been people who have done the same, and there are people still doing the same thing.

and i guess it (only) works if people believe the words and take the rest for granted any way it goes.

if i told you the color green is bad and i put some idea behind it that seems familiar and good to you, you probably aren't going to have a problem with accepting that the color green is bad for some strange reason.

-

let's talk about manipulation, what it does, what it doesn't do for you, and if it really is necessary. or not. and if things can be good by themselves. (in my opinion: sure, why not?)

my question: is obama a good person with good intentions for most if not all people (preferably all, yes?) :)

and with intelligent solutions that work or is he really something else

Edited by froggie