sean

What are you listening to?

@Apech

Apech mentioned this in another thread where this would have been inappropriate.

This was released by Disney in 1946 where all of the animation had to be drawn on thousands of flashcards.

Edited by moment

I havent heard these guys for years .  I was trying out my new remote  speakers last night .

Big joint ,  lights out (except for the faint light coming through the fish tank bubbles )  and   .......

• Like 2

On 9/27/2020 at 7:55 PM, silent thunder said:

Reminds me of one of the songs that was used for the OST of a game I used to play as a kid... Fall from Heaven 2 was the game, though technically it was a mod for a game called Sid meiers civilization 4... Good times

Lately I've been developing a web game, stuff like this really hits the spot

• Like 1

Kongar ol Ondar. When the film "Genghis Blues" was in the theaters, I busked in front of the local cinema for my ticket. (Didn't take long. Kind town)

Edited by Sketch
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Sketch said:

Kongar ol Ondar. When the film "Genghis Blues" was in the theaters, I busked in front of the local cinema for my ticket. (Didn't take long. Kind town)

Aw Yes!!!

:wub:

Thank you!

• Like 2

It's been June Gloom in October here in South Bay, Southern California.

June Gloom is the marine effect that makes for grey slate overcast mornings near the beaches, that last burns off by mid-day, but sometimes as lately... can last all day or deep into afternoon.  Usually happens in May and June, hence the name.  What a rare gift this last couple weeks has been.

The weather from now until the end of June is a thing to marvel at...

it's shear consistency of temperatures and breezes.

Still alien to my Northern Forest sensibilities of quick change and rapid shifts.

They are among my most treasured of days in this desert.

To be on the beach, or on the trail on mornings such as this...

pure treasure to this old forest boy, temporarily assigned to the desert.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1