sean

What are you listening to?

ohm tare tuttare ture so ha

Nawang from Tibet

Nakai from America

Both survivors of genocided and occupied peoples

their collaboration on the album Winds of Devotion is one of my all time most treasured.

this coupling of Tara Mantra and Lakota Flute... sublime

We've had a break of Summer weather here last few days. 

Hot and Sunny... I really do not appreciate it.

I'm a pluviophile... and thrive in cloudy, rainy weather, so it's ironic I ended up settling in the land of perpetual freaking sunshine...

Today, we've closed all the heavy drapes to keep the sun out and keep it cool inside and I'm playing this nice and loud to simulate that which I have to live without in this sun soaked, low desert.

6 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

I'm really digging this, how did you find this?

I'm with you, they are so smooth.

I found them diggin in the sidebar on youtube... while listening to All Them Witches: The Marriage of Coyote Woman, or perhaps it was Kukagaku Moyo

This album is another collaboration of Black Hill this time with heklAa... so, so tasty and smooth.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I'm with you, they are so smooth.

I found them diggin in the sidebar on youtube... while listening to All Them Witches: The Marriage of Coyote Woman, or perhaps it was Kukagaku Moyo. 

Youtube seems down right now, so I can't imbed any working url's, but since you dig them search up Black Hills & HeklAa: Rivers and Shores.  Another great album.

I'll add links to each when youtube comes back up.

It actually reminded me a lot of Alcest:

• Thanks 1

For working at home during lockdown, I've listened to a lot of different music but the two genres that seem to be most helpful for me are reggae (especially dub) and ambient electronica. Favorite examples of each:

• Like 1