sean

What are you listening to?

These are the shoulders, on which, all of the great blues and rock and roll guitarists since have stood upon.

• Like 2

If you don't feel this deep down inside of you--, it's too late, you're dead.  Here is the great Lightnin Hopkins

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my GOD

Say three “Hail Mary”’s and a “Hare Krsna” ...

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 2

The great Pine Top Perkins at 97 years old.  Still playing mighty fine BLUES with great backup.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

I am listening to my dryer squeak. I hear my tinnitus, and it is moderately quite. I hear my wife moving about upstairs. It is a quiet morning with an occasional moving car.  

Listened to an interview between Neil Young and Dan Rather. They were talking about "Southern Man" and how it is it got written. Neil told the story about one day he was behind closed doors writing the song. He shares that his Sicilian wife wanted him to do something and he protested, No!...that this is what I do etc. Well he didn't do it, and he became angry about it. She became angry with him. 

Neil, you didn't put her first!

What a disappointment to find out that the anger behind the song was not political. Well, Neil needs to learn to walk to walk. 

I deleted "Southern Man" from my favorites.   

Edited by Jim D.
  • Like 1

I wanted to revisit Neil Young and his guitar playing. He has this presentation of moving around and bending over his guitar while playing. Although, I would like to be able to hit individual notes as he does while strumming chords. I suppose I could if I practiced like I use to years ago. But I am not interested in covering him...or playing guitar anymore. Occasionally I'll pick it up but that's it. Although guitar playing is soothing, unless your Neil Young. 

Well anyway, I do think that Neil did a fine job in soloing on "Like a Hurricane." 

• Like 1

Been incorporating multiple tracks simultaneously for a while now.

Usually it's a deep ohm chanting underlying and playing with other chants, or other long-form, non-psychological music.

Currently these two are dancing looped through the house.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1