sean

What are you listening to?

@silent thunder

Nice post by Will Ackerman. Takes me back to my days investigsting New Age music. Have a number of Windham Hill and Narada CDs. An artist that caught my attention was Liz Story. She seemed to be able to move seamlessly between jazz and the New Age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Nazca Space Fox is a three piece instrumental psychedelic & stoner rock band from Germany. Their music consists of groovy stoner rock riffs, long psychedelic jam parts and huge soundwalls. Always played with lots of dynamics. The songs start straight like the Nazca Lines in the desert and rise to somewhere in outer space. Like finding yourself in a cosmic thunderstorm, without knowing how you got stuck there. Ranging from light and delicate to groovy and massive.  This is their self titled debut album, released in 2017."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shazlor said:

"Nazca Space Fox is a three piece instrumental psychedelic & stoner rock band from Germany. Their music consists of groovy stoner rock riffs, long psychedelic jam parts and huge soundwalls. Always played with lots of dynamics. The songs start straight like the Nazca Lines in the desert and rise to somewhere in outer space. Like finding yourself in a cosmic thunderstorm, without knowing how you got stuck there. Ranging from light and delicate to groovy and massive.  This is their self titled debut album, released in 2017."

Wonderful progression and artful incremental shifts from simplicity to wall of sound. 

Puts me in mind of Spiritualized.

• Like 1

20 year old Brit, Alexandra Whittingham, channeling Spanish Maestro Francisco Tárrega on the steps of a french chapel.

Now this... is my kinda United Nations.

• Like 1