sean

What are you listening to?

Been raining for almost a week. This morning was first sunny morning in a while. Decided to get out. When I got in the cars and turned on the radio, I was greeted with this ....

Now that's the way to start a day!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had no idea this was in English:

from this which I posted here before, the above version is invcomlete and missing the very good beginning:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldDog said:

Heard this great vocal on the way home from the park this morning ...

Only knew Bryan Setzer's version. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

I first heard this song while watching a Japanese film and this song was a major theme that would play throughout the film as the camera followed the main character about in his wanderings. 

I was convinced it was a Beatles tune that I had previously never heard and I drove myself nuts for weeks trying to figure out if it was paul or john and how I'd not ever heard it before.  This was far enough back in the interwebs that every song ever recorded was still not yet represented online and youtube was not even an idea yet.  When I eventually tracked it down and realized it was the Bee Gees I instantly went on a bit of a rampage of their stuff and uncovered a whole bunch of things I had disregarded in my arrogant assumptive youth.