sean

What are you listening to?

@windwalker

Thanks for Born on the Bayou. CCR always conjures up some fond memories from the late 60s.😊

Edited by OldDog
spelling
  • Like 2

Ever since hearing "Fly fly my sadness", which most people here have probably heard before, I've loved that style of female singers. On that song they were called Angelite. Elsewhere they're called "Bulgarian voices", among other names.

This linked song didn't impress me greatly at first, but hearing it over a few days, I really have gotten into it:

https://youtu.be/W72E3_MuJ0M

God Is An Astronaut is great for doing qigong late at night. It keeps me awake, yet it is relaxing.

Marblehead really tends to visit my mind on Sunday mornings.

Our Sundays have developed a calm, sameness to them in our home that remind me of Marble.

In his demeanor, he really seemed to embody and emanate to me, the simple relaxing tone of a simple Sunday morning nearly all the time; when nothing is required, no pressing needs press, just whatever comes is what comes and it's welcome. 

He was a good friend and unwittingly, a teacher for me of great simple truths.

Missing you Marble... going to be diving into some bluegrass and channeling you in the house.

• Like 1

Ya know, I don't think I have listened to bluegrass since Marble left us. We used to go on these long tears of trading bluegrass and traditional (old school) country tunes. Along that line ...

• Thanks 1

"This is the album that makes me feel the mental image of a perfect obsidian sphere floating in space. Pure black metal."

"Can totally imagine a dozen or so druids in white robes with long white beards near a river in a forest on a cold, grey Autumn morning chanting along, stamping their staffs, swaying their heads and just generally having the absolute craic to this."

"This album is brilliant white magic. 10/10."

"they have this peculiar way of building and layering and feeling as if they are just about to really let it all out and yet they seem to never really get there. Somehow reigning it in and keeping it together for the sake of Christ."

om-taurus-star-map1.jpg.f80a245372b088ae9ce3f58f3243041c.jpg