sean

What are you listening to?

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

So his Fraulein is his Special Angel?

Could be. I sittin there eating a hamburger and they played a cover of this song ... and it wasn't even the Polish Prince. Felt obliged to get Bobby Helms out there.

• Like 1

I love the Home Free Vocal Band. They do all kinds of music. From modern country [upbeat My Church] and [slow We All Want] to upbeat pop [Mayday] to old western [Man of Constant Sorrow] to Christmas music if you're in the mood like [Angels We Have Heard] and [Holy Night] (and a really great modern mix of Do You Hear What I Hear ). There's other more pop or upbeat stuff but the ones I put here are some of my favorite and they are often slower. Their covers are often IMO as good or better than the original artists and it's rare I think that. Their vocal percussionist is really good as well and they now have two excellent deep bass men. They are all musicians as well but everything in HF is vocals-only.

PS Edited to add: I forgot to add the song that got my attention first: A cover of Cash's Ring of Fire. That one has a guest singer added (the bass Avi from Pentatonix) but it's a great version.

Edited by redcairo

I have no idea why but this has become one of my go to songs for just relaxing the mind and body and zoning out.

Edited by OdinOwlbeard
  • Like 2

Fell into a Neil Young groove this morning. Prolly be next week before I emerge.

btw ... check out the band

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redcairo said:

Jazz piano.

Yes, very nice. I have developed a real liking for piano jazz  Here are two of my favorite jazz pianists.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1