sean

What are you listening to?

11 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Time for a little inspirational music:

Hide contents

Or not... when 70% of the town's population is doing exactly that this Saturday night, I'm sort of proud of myself for staying home.

Edited by oak
Grammar
  • Like 1

Not sure why but this song ? Is buzzing around in my head this morning.

.... maybe its prophetic.

• Like 2

and for those needing a little more cow bell in their life...

the following may suffice.

Edited by silent thunder
changed link to the original mix
  • Like 1

I wanted to stop it early but couldn't because I heard the bagpipe in the background and was curious if they were going to bring it to the foreground.  And they did at the very end.

The band's name didn't ring any bells for me though.  Don't know how I've missed them.

56 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

The band's name didn't ring any bells for me though.  Don't know how I've missed them.

Ran into this group several years ago. They are a regional band from northern CA. Very good, though. Would love to see them live. Check em out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldDog said:

Ran into this group several years ago. They are a regional band from northern CA. Very good, though. Would love to see them live. Check em out.

Yeah, I did a quick scan of them on Wiki.  Maybe their versatility is what keeps them from being more nationally known.  Can't put them in a basket like "Bluegrass" or "Alt Country".

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Can't put them in a basket

Yeah, sort of a singer-somgwriter-folk-country-rock band. Glad you enjoyed them.

• Like 1