sean

What are you listening to?

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

This one is especially for Wells:

Hide contents

Well, thanks! :blush:

This is still resonating through my home, all day and night.  Weeks and weeks now. 

Even if we play some psychological/story music, this is on in the background.

4 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Sounds like you are totally brainwashed.

Nice!  Washing!  Yes absolutely.

Resonant notion Sir Marbles, thank you.

Washing though, not washed... washing.  It's a flow.  And not just the brain... body and awareness all washing in presence.  What a wonderful notion.  Washing the occlusions and illusions from the sense of self seems an apt analogy for the work of cultivation. 

Since the short death back in January, shift has come steadily, relentlessly, so subtley and utterly, the term that keeps arising to describing it is unfolding.  Though washing

My former sense of self is now experienced as a constant unfoldingness and those sounds resonate along with it, through it. 

Words though... Washing, unfolding... words are such... tiny things compared to the resonances/experiences we seek to share in the choosing of them na?  Perhaps that's why non story, non-psychological music like this always resonates profoundly, beyond notions of mind into experience, washing and unfolding in presence amidst its resonance.  Not unlike standing in the rain, (another favorite of mine).

Washing and unfolding in the flow I used to refer to and think of as myself, with sound and the silence it's born from... there's thunder in it.  Deeply cleansing, bouyant, resonant... clear and true.

before awakening wash and unfold in presence

after awakening wash and unfold in presence

would you look at that... it's time to wash :wub:

thanks my friend... that phrase really rang the bell...

Spoiler

edit to add:  though it may be none of that above... it may just be that heavy rain sounds particularly similar to bacon in the pan... always has... :P

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I almost "Like"d that but just couldn't bring myself to do it.

It's no matter. If You like it - you enjoy it. If not, you do not.
Maybe here you can not resist :D :