sean

What are you listening to?

I went out to take care of some business and took my new Sandisk Clip Jam with me to test it in my truck that has problems playing CDs.  I loaded it with some Boogie Piano Blues music before leaving home.  Worked great.  There are 157 songs on the Clip Jam and it used up only 1/6th of its storage capacity.

I must say I'm pretty freaking happy.

• Like 1

"No offence meant,but any chance you rowdy musos can keep the noise down a bit please."

"Yeah ok we'll shut you up."

But Zydeco requires being played loud.  Just the way life is.

• Like 1

Haven't heard these guys in a long time. Phil Collins on drums in the jazz fusion days.

• Like 2

It is my opinion that you should have edited that post for content as well.

It's my opinion that you're too old to understand some music made 40 years ago, maybe even 60 years. Music is a strong emanation of culture, we tend to reject others, specifically when we label them.

Some irritates me too :)

• Like 1

It's my opinion that you're too old to understand some music made 40 years ago, maybe even 60 years. Music is a strong emanation of culture, we tend to reject others, specifically when we label them.

Some irritates me too :)

I'm just glad that I am aware of my faults.  No argument with what you said.

• Like 1

Okay.  I call that music.  It's not a style I would normally listen to but then there are a few other styles I don't listen to either.

How about some piano Blues from one of the Masters?

• Like 2

After the Beatles broke up, someone posed the question to John about one of Paul's recent singles.

John hadn't heard it yet and responded  "oh, what's he done then... wrote another silly love song?"

Paul hearing this wrote this in response... one of my favorites of Paul's silly love offerings

• Like 3