sean

What are you listening to?

Pretty darned good playing. Apparently he's earning some money - he could afford tattoos on both arms.

• Like 2

electric contentment?

I actually have one of their songs in my collection. It is their cover of the Son House song "Death Letter". They did a good job with it too.

I just started up a different group this morning. They didn't stay together very long but did do some good Heavy Metal stuff:

For me, this is one of only a few bands who's live recordings sound better than their studio recordings.

When the band was going to reform with new members it was supposed to include Rod Steward and Jeff Beck but something happened to Beck (a broke arm?) and couldn't start for a couple months and Rod was out of work and need a job so he joined the Faces instead.

A New Cactus Band was eventually formed but never became popular.

The original Cactus Band was doing things with their music that the people weren't ready for yet and that is why most people never heard of them. And they weren't being played on radio very much at all except maybe at 2:30 in the morning local time.

• Like 1

:lol: it would be even better if it were actually a band, no?

I think it's jsut the one guy doing drum loops with his computer...

Yeah, he was feeling good about what he had learned and wanted to see himself and imagine he had a band. We might see him in a band one day - never know.

• Like 1

Ah! Old timey music. Hehehe.

I loved Crosby, Stills & Nash. Then Young joined the group and love was lost. I'm not being ngative about Young, it's just that I was never able to connect with his music.

Same with Todd. Really great artist! No connection.

I'm listening to Deep Purple this morning.

I first heard this piece before a Robert Plant concert a number of years ago.

Way too sad for me.

Here at my house Jim Morrison is singing about some twentieth century fox he saw walking down the street.