sean

What are you listening to?

Ouh, waterfalls are nice, though annoying sometimes, maybe?

I tend to listen to .. trains :D

I have a train track that is about 3/4 mile from my house. When the humidity is just right when a train goes by it sounds like it is just outside my door.

I am kinda' fortunate in that when I'm in the house I can't hear the waterfalls as I lost a lot of my hearing when in the Army but when I go outside I get to appreciate the sound. It's nice when the weather is warm and I have time to go out there, sit, listen to the waterfalls and watch the fish. There's lots of deco so my eyes never get bored. It's also nice to meditate out there as well because I can concentrate first on teh waterfalls and then ignore that sound and become empty-minded.

I was married to the dulcet strains of Pachelbel's canon in D, 14 years ago this year.

Now my wife is divorcing me.

I blame the kundalini.

She don't even believe in kundalini.

What a mess.

I'd tell you what it takes to reach the highest height, you'd laugh and say nothing's that simple.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Well Captain,

Just remember, today is the first day of the rest of your life. We all can start a new life any day we want to start it on.

Ya know, I had enuff a dat smooth radio wid all dem heartbreak tunes.

Cryin' ain't good for my compleXion!

Back to planetrock for radio tuna.

22:17 playing right now is...

Ah.

Who needs words?

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

More than two minutes of that would freak me out. (I made it to only one minute. Hehehe.)

Here is the kind of stuff I'm listening to this morning:

That's Chicago Blues.

• Like 1