sean

What are you listening to?

I've been liking these a lot the last few days.

I like the indie crossed with bluegrass stuff that's coming out lately. Most of it...

Edited by i am

Okay, "Joy Kills Sorrow" was different.

In the late 1960s when I switched from Soul music back to Rock 'n' Roll that Hendrix LP and a Cream LP were the first ones I bought.

But right now I am listening to these guys:

Okay, "Joy Kills Sorrow" was different.

In the late 1960s when I switched from Soul music back to Rock 'n' Roll that Hendrix LP and a Cream LP were the first ones I bought.

But right now I am listening to these guys:

And if you didn't like that, you're sure not to like this! :)

Sorry ipad won't allow actuall imbedded videos...at least I can't figure it out.

I have been listening to Elvis most of the day :

Amazing grace

A little less conversation

All shook up

Stuck on you

The devil in disguise

The impossible dream

• Like 2

And if you didn't like that, you're sure not to like this! :)

I just can't do the transition. Sometimes I can't even get up and out of my recliner.

Reggae good.

I have Elvis' five CD set of his music from the 1950s. I never cared too much for the commercialized stuff he did after that.

Here is one of my favourite songs. This is a Norwegian female singing (she also wrote the song).

This song really brings me back to College, and University.

I would like this song to play on my funeral.

Well, if you aren't already dead then it will at least put you to sleep. It did me.

Edit to add: But then I am listening to Bubble Puppy right now so my opinion means nothing here.

Edited by Marblehead

The first one hit right on. I remember when Melaine's original recording was released. There is a cover of the song by a Psychedelic Rock Band but I can't remember who it was right now.

The second one, well, yeah, the song and similar music from them could grow on me.

I would like this song to play on my funeral.

Actually, that would be nice to play at a funeral, Urpflanze. It's a really nice song.

Here is the song that I would want played at my funeral. It's very fitting for a funeral, methinks. It is actually considered to be one of the greatest songs ever created, and one of the most beautiful. It is definitely one of my favourite, and is a song that I would like to be remembered by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HipoikwHRb8

• Like 1

Here is one of my favourite songs. This is a Norwegian female singing (she also wrote the song).

This song really brings me back to College, and University.

Speaking of trolls and hammers... (and metal)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Speaking of trolls and hammers... (and metal)

Yeah, Finntroll is a good band from the songs I've heard. A lot of good metal is coming out of Finland these days. Finntroll is folk metal, I think, but also a little bit of Viking metal. It's good stuff.

I'm listening to these guys right now. This kind of song wouldn't normally be in my collection nor would I even be listening to something like this but they did such a good job with it I had to leave it in my collection.