sean

What are you listening to?

ok i am gonna change the entire mood here--its one of those things that i do--

Kris Kristofferson remembers immortality. “Nothing could kill me,” he says, recalling his 1960s days in Nashville, when he roared for years on end, somehow finding time amidst the chaos to change the language of country music. “I was rolling cars and wrecking motorcycles, drinking and doing everything I could to die early. But it didn’t work.” Didn’t work at all. Kristofferson is 76 now and on his 28th album, the aptly titled Feeling Mortal.

when sunday mornin comes down tell bobby magee, i said howdy

kris parlayed his rhodes scholar oxford status into pushing a broom in nashville and lived off a type of tomato soup that he made with hot water from a diner and some ketchup packets

I'm listening to the drone of the computer fan and the chirping birds.

these days some of the birds could be drones. i was kinda curious about that sparrow that landed beside me chirping a few days ago, he sat there within 2 feet of me for a few minutes. i had no idea what he was saying, maybe , "can you spare a tasty morsel of food,,,," then he flew off to a small bush only maybe 6 feet away and still chirping,,,,,

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Sad. But then, she has had a good life. Time for her to take care of herself now.

Oh, I'm listening to Swamp Pop music right now.

Edited by Marblehead

Oh, how pretty. I don't do pretty. Oh well.

I'm listening to some Sweet Soul music from the early 1960s. (Pre Motown music. Motown commercialized Soul music and in my opinion, ruined it.)

Hm... From a man who lists his interests as "short skirts an bikinis..." :huh:

Hehehe. Seems I got caught making a universal statement. Shame on me. But you know what I meant, Right?