sean

What are you listening to?

Oh no!!! You went from Rap to punk anime. I don't know which of the two are worse. Hehehe.

I like a variety of things. Most pirates do. :glare: Although classical music is my default. Or steampunk.

• Like 1

THIS, is actually pretty good provided you listen to the whole thing, or at least half. It reminds me of carnival music, kinda.

Yeah, the keyboard (organ) was similar to what one would hear at the merry-go-round.

This is about as classical as I get:

Why the turd did it have Japanese subtitles and that black guy was Richard Pryor(sp?) wasn't it?

Ah, I stopped watching at 2:21 when the video ran out of cute guys. My attention span is horrid.

Why the turd did it have Japanese subtitles and that black guy was Richard Pryor(sp?) wasn't it?

Ah, I stopped watching at 2:21 when the video ran out of cute guys. My attention span is horrid.

It may have been recorded in Japan at a concert. The studio version is so much better but that's just the one that showed up first in my search.

Right now I am listening to some R&B music from the early 1950's. Stuff you didn't hear on white radio stations back then.

It may have been recorded in Japan at a concert. The studio version is so much better but that's just the one that showed up first in my search.

Right now I am listening to some R&B music from the early 1950's. Stuff you didn't hear on white radio stations back then.

Hm, like Otis Redding? <_< LOL, kidding.

Hm, like Otis Redding? <_< LOL, kidding.

Otis was much later than the guys I am listening to now. I have most of Otis' recordings.

Let's see ... ...

Like this:

That I say, was quite a'right but this, my friend, is much more tight.

Yeah, I dropped out from American music during the early 1960's. I was stationed in Germany during those years and most of my music listening was to European and especially British music.

The music industry in the US had very tight control of what was recorded and the creativity of the artists was very limited. When the Beatles hit the US all that changed.

Yeah, I dropped out from American music during the early 1960's. I was stationed in Germany during those years and most of my music listening was to European and especially British music.

The music industry in the US had very tight control of what was recorded and the creativity of the artists was very limited. When the Beatles hit the US all that changed.

Bwahaha, America's suppose to be the land of the free. Is The Who British?

Or The Ramones? They're coolio, Daddy-O. :)

• Like 1

The Who were British, the Guess Who were Canadian, The Ramones were American.

I stopped listening to Rock music on the radio in the mid-1970's so I never knew the Ramones.

on a morning when i need to quit listening to skydog even if nothing else will work at the moment,

yeah its , one of those---

duane, please leave now, i need to get on with my day

on a morning when i need to quit listening to skydog even if nothing else will work at the moment,

yeah its , one of those---

duane, please leave now, i need to get on with my day

I know Bonnie and Delaney. They worked with Eric Clapton during his early years.

I'm listening to Swamp Pop music this morning. Swamp Pop is basically 1950's R&B/R&R done up in a special Louisiana style. Mostly slow dance kind of music. Makes one's heart go pitter-patter. (Well, at least mine.)