sean

What are you listening to?

I'm listening to my Grand Funk Railroad collection this morning. Music from the late 1960s - early 70s. It was this time period where I believe my country (US) started going down hill. Hard times for young American men. Had to go off to war and they had no idea what they were fighting for.

Leaving Hope - Nine Inch Nails

That song is so amazing! One of my favourite NIN songs.

The Still version of SICNH is great too.

Edited by madMUHHH
  • Like 1

So I've been out back working at he pond area and had my music player turned on to play randon .wav files from my Texas-Electric Blues directory and I hear this music as if it was an assortment of John Lee Hooker and Jimmie Reed. and I'm thinking, how could that be when those two guys are in the Blues directory? Anyhow, I get into the house before the file is finished playing and guess what, it is no other than Joe Bonamassa. He has so much of the styles of the other two that it messes with my mind.

Great music to drown out the barking of my neighbor's dogs. Their female German Shepard is in heat and she is crying her head off and the male, in a different area is yelling for her to make a break for it and join him.

Silence Yourself by Savages (album) on Google Play Music All Access, their new music subscription service (8$/mo if you start your trial month before june 30, 10$/mo afterward). the pros are numerous - listen to whole albums, a total of 20 million songs, unlimited skips, search other peoples public playlists (regularly updated lists of fresh new stuff by music heads), store up to 20,000 of your own songs in the google cloud.. the con is that its google, which is basically a huge data collection engine, so if you don't want the googlebot to know what you're listening to, well, don't do it lol