sean

What are you listening to?

My favorite New Age style composer is Deuter, particularly his 'Island in the Sun', for a while listening to it would knock me out and I'd wake up when it was over. Most of his stuff is very good. Here is a sample http://youtu.be/clSy4tnQmQo

If I feel very anxious I find Eckhart Tolle's words very soothing, sorta forgettaboutit, stick with now. The Zencast Podcast has one of his 30 minute speeches set to binaural beats, it's Zencast episode 48, Surrender To Now. Zencast has many superb talks and classes on Buddhism.

Sometimes you've gotta go with the emotion instead of away from it. The Stone's 'Jumpin Jack Flash' has a tonic quality as he screams, 'but it's All Right Now, in fact It's a Gas'.

Whoops that was for the anti-anxiety music thread. Lately I've been downloading Green Day. I already have some of there singles, this time I wanted to go a little deeper and get the whole album, 21st Century Breakdown.

Edited by thelerner

i aint no vicious dog, i aint no vicious frog

but i may be the big bad wolf

here is just a howling wolf thinking he is a little red rooster

schmoke sctack schmoke-ing

join the chorus

I know where I'm going!

I tried to listen but got this message:

This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

It must be really, really bad to be blocked in the USA.

Listening to some Rock-A-Billy music this morning.

Just heard the words (paraphrase)

Dreams sometimes come true

Lies never come true.

I usually prefer silence but, that said, my most frequent source of music (besides live local talent) is WNCW:

Hi-Fi

Lo-Fi

Just refer back to this post every few days to know what I'm listening to. If you don't like what you hear, try again in a bit. The mix is rather eclectic... :)

...stupid int3rw3bz...

Edited by A Seeker

I usually prefer silence but, that said, my most frequent source of music (besides live local talent) is WNCW:

Hi-Fi

Lo-Fi

Just refer back to this post every few days to know what I'm listening to. If you don't like what you hear, try again in a bit. The mix is rather eclectic... :)