sean

What are you listening to?

Now that is almost good enough to be included in my International music collection. I would have rather had the flute and zither (whatever they call it) instead of the piano though.

At the moment this song is playing:

I don't listen to him.

I'm still listening to Cajun/Zydeco music. Haven't tired of it yet.

:huh: Don't talk about it. Share it.

November 5 LSU@ALABAMA :ninja: for ALL the Marbles!

:huh: Don't talk about it. Share it.

November 5 LSU@ALABAMA :ninja: for ALL the Marbles!

Well, Damn!!! You did an excellent job there!

Buckwheat with the Zydeco,

Nathan with the Traditional Cajun, and

D.L. with the Country Cajun.

I guess Buckwheat is the best known Zydeco artist now that Cliffton is no longer with us.

Sad about Nathan because he never really made any money with his music although he set a lot of standards for Traditional Cajun music.

And what can I say about D.L.? A classic Counrty Cajun honkey-tonk man. I learned about him much later than of others because I didn't get into the Country Cajun music until later, actually, after Swamp Pop.

Right now I am listening to these guys:

mixed in with:

(Check out his fiddle!)

The first one is acceptable for a popular Country tune.

Listening to Jr., I think he take after Waylon Jennings more than he takes after his Daddy.

needs more glam

An old Spirit song. Nice job by KISS. I have none of their music in my collection but I do admit that they did a lot of good Rock'n'Roll.

It's 'mellow' time at my place:

Probably the best sax man after Earl Bostic but was more popular than Earl because of the styles of music the two played. Very different.

An old Spirit song. Nice job by KISS. I have none of their music in my collection but I do admit that they did a lot of good Rock'n'Roll.

It's 'mellow' time at my place:

Probably the best sax man after Earl Bostic but was more popular than Earl because of the styles of music the two played. Very different.

Boots Randolph!

What a blast from the past.

My dad was the accountant for Monument Records in the '60s and represented Boots and some other guys (Roy Clark, Ray Stevens, Herb Alpert). They used to send us all their new releases. Very nostalgic.

Spirit - I still listen to The Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus regularly -

When I Touch You