Love is doing word

Fearless on my breath

Gentle impulsion

Shakes me,makes me lighter,

Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire

Fearless on my breath

Rebecca Malheiros - mointu bem

Amy Winehouse - I pray you find peace and healing as your music has done for me and many others...

Edited by steve f

I like the one from Amy.

I am listening to Swamp Pop music this morning.

Sample:

enjoy :)

Okay. He is Good! And a nice song too.

Right now I am listning to this guy:

PS Lee was not only excellent with the organ but he wasn't too shabby with the guitar.

Edited by Marblehead

Okay. He is Good! And a nice song too.

Right now I am listning to this guy:

PS Lee was not only excellent with the organ but he wasn't too shabby with the guitar.

lee's song is also a nice one and he asks a damn good question.

thanks marbles,in my little town if i walk down cross street , they play bluegrass all

day long...alison krauss and union station have a new one out.

i thought about playing a song here tony rice, jd crowe, ricky scaggs etc, but i went further back for this

but no gram parsons, so here i play emmy lou's new one where she is singing about gram.

lee's song is also a nice one and he asks a damn good question.

thanks marbles,in my little town if i walk down cross street , they play bluegrass all

day long...alison krauss and union station have a new one out.

i thought about playing a song here tony rice, jd crowe, ricky scaggs etc, but i went further back for this

but no gram parsons, so here i play emmy lou's new one where she is singing about gram.

Yes, Earl set the standard for banjo pickin'. He could do more things with that rour string than anyone else can no matter how many strings they have.

Hehehe. I thought it was amazing that Earl allowed the drums to be there. That's just not Bluegrass.

Never was an Emmy Lou fan but I do admire what she did for herself and country music.

Okay, so let's go way back. The Grandfather of Country Music:

Yes, Earl set the standard for banjo pickin'. He could do more things with that rour string than anyone else can no matter how many strings they have.

Hehehe. I thought it was amazing that Earl allowed the drums to be there. That's just not Bluegrass.

Never was an Emmy Lou fan but I do admire what she did for herself and country music.

Okay, so let's go way back. The Grandfather of Country Music:

earl was the best there ever was. dang i love emmy lou :wub: anyways , yes

jimmy rodgers B)

i wanted to post bill monroe shuckin the corn..cant find :( but i will never get tired of this guy either

you probably recognize this banjo player, but the lead singer/guitarist who grew up 20 miles down the road from me, imo is one of the most underrated player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4adxe5N6Ato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPmBDXdn96Y&feature=related

Yeah, you went from the Grandfather of country music to the Father of country music. That song from Hank was originally on an LP that he recorded as Luke The Drifter. I still have an original issue of the LP.

Never heard of Kieth before. Sounds like he might have been more country than bluegrass.

And yes, the Stanley's were a great team, much like Jim and Jessie.

Today I am listening to a collection I put together of these two:

and

"Boogie Chillen"

That voice didn't match that face at all. Messed with my expectations. Hehehe.

The music reminded me of the type of music Al Stewart did many years ago.

That voice didn't match that face at all. Messed with my expectations. Hehehe.

Heheh, I tried to find a video that didn't make him look like an androgynous beatnik, but that was the best-sounding version-- nevertheless, good song. If you guys enjoyed that, I suggest looking for "My Shit's Fucked Up" by the same guy.

Edited by Nanashi

This seems topical.

(Or maybe some Jimi Hendrix, All Along the Watchtower.)

Edited by Nanashi

Ha! Right now I am listening to a collection I put together of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet & .38 Special.

Listening to some interesting music this morning. After Jimi Hendrix died, Randy California, who played lead guitar with Jimi when Jimi wanted to play bass, joined Spirit. They put out a few albums together and a couple of them are mostly very Memphis Blues based songs. Very nice!

Gonna check them out now, MH.

This is cliche and everyone's heard it, but I like the sound of this version.