90_1494798740

Taoist Yoga: Week 2

Doing the Standing Chi Kung exercises against a wall has really helped me to release the tension in my neck. I have been doing the exercise for half an hour today (without a wall) - a quite relaxing experience.

The "Darth Vader" variant of breathing is fun! :lol:

He is a hot shot and started a week before everyone else. No biggie he can give us some insights beforehand and tips.

Luckily this is not a novel where we have to worry about spoiling an ending!

Because I have played with the final meditation and it is niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

But I think(hopefully)it will be much more powerful when I gradually learn all the steps in detail and not just skip around.

Back to breathing into my hair and heart....

The Shen Exercise gets more and more relaxing, the more I practice. It really seems to be the next step after the Six Healing Sounds. Same effect, but much deeper. I'm far from mastering these exercises, but listening to my own instructions really helps me to get used to them.

The breathing exercise becomes more subtle with some practice (kind of like doing the Six Healing sounds subvocally).

My injured knee has stopped me from zhan zhuang for atleast a week. I am just going to focus on the Fire Element and Earth Element meditations and hope I am better by next week.