Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

Dealing with Ghost - extension of "ghost post"

So here let's share how do you deal with ghost when you encounter them in your life or in the past? If you are the PRO side, please feel free to share your view on this too! Be free and share what you do.

"ghost" here can mean anything you think it is, just be clear and explain what is the kind of "ghost" you are talking about first so we do not misunderstand!!

For example : " Ghost - some bad mind thinking : I used to deal with it with eating some apple"

get it? Thanks! Less fire please.

So, to my newest understanding of the word "exorcisms" means to get a ghost rid of some body or place right? That is a verb?

Ghost = Nice or less that nice people who were a bit to attached to the earth plane and have hooked themselves to someone ot somwhere.

I have had some great conversations with some. But in helping them move on I ask them directly if they know that they are dead? and I stick to that line of questioning untill they realise that yes they are dead and that "yes, maybe it is time that I got along..." "how strange, reallly? I am dead? well, I didnt think it would be like this..." They are often very polite about it and happyily shuffle off.

I have always enjoyed this kind of work.

Seth.

There are many type of ghosts, one kind is like this - they do not know they are dead.

These ghosts maybe dead because of some special reason such as they die from shock, die from some sudden stuff.

The only way out is not talk to them so they do not have "hope" to communicate with you. Next thing to do is that we will do a ceremony for them so this will lead them to the temple, and then they will have the deities to tell them what happen and lead them the way down where they are suppose to go. During this ceremony, we can also see them bow and bow and bow to pay super huge respect to get help from the deities and move on. Even more peace and joy for them.

If you talk to them, you make them hope more about getting to chat with more people like you, etc,. So they won't really move on anyway.... wasting their time and making them stay in a place they are not suppose to stay at.

Sign in to follow this