seadog

Kunlun 1

I have the first Kunlun book if anybody wants it.

Just let me know and I will mails it to ya.

hi seadog - sounds good. will keep it safe and re-offer here when done.

i'm at: robert treat

rr2 scotsburn

nova scotia

B0K 1R0

thanks much, later, trailmaker

hi seadog - sounds good. will keep it safe and re-offer here when done.

i'm at: robert treat

rr2 scotsburn

nova scotia

B0K 1R0

thanks much, later, trailmaker

seadog - i misunderstood, procedure is you email and we can store it in a file?

if so, disregard my last post, and email here is: [email protected]

Hi, I have the first kunlun book too and willing to give it away.

To all those requesting it sent by email: I don't know of an electronic version of the book. This offer is for the paper book to be sent by regular mail.

The book has lousy pictures. It would be good if some generous person were to get photographed properly, doing the techniques, and post them.

I have the first edition kunlun book on paper to donate.

I just want to add, it is one of the best neigong books I ever read, and the reason people donate it, is because they bought the second edition (like myself) which includes the maoshan standing practice (five elements zhan zhuang) that is a keeper, and not for other reason.

yeah, my copy is floating around somewhere, probably wouldnt be a bad idea to pass it along. I will post back up if I come across it :D

yeah, my copy is floating around somewhere, probably wouldnt be a bad idea to pass it along. I will post back up if I come across it :D

hey guys, would definitely want to have a kunlun book if anyone has one. I dont have the means to buy one. At the very least if someone could loan it, I am willing to pay for postage, and return it after a few days of taking notes from it. I would really want to begin practice. Please pm me at [email protected]

I've been waiting on the new Kunlun book to come out but the longer I wait, the more time that goes by that Im not practicing. If anyone has a copy of the book and is willing to donate or just loan it out, could you please email me. I will even pay postage if needed. [email protected], [email protected] (main) or just pm me.

Thanks

I also am looking for both books and am willing to buy or borrow. I have a french language version of Max's second book i would be willing to swap for an english version if anyone speaks french.

Thanks

[email protected]

If anyone has it, please pm or email me. I may have other books that you are interested. Thank you.

Edited by KungFuPanda