Sign in to follow this  
Smile

The912Project.com - power to the people

Hi,

If you haven't heard about it yet, Glenn Beck started a new website http://www.The912Project.com

The servers hosting it actually crashed because of too much traffic and people trying to join in after he announced it on his show.

What is it about? Well, the idea came when the day after 9/11 all people united to give whatever they could and support the family members in tough times. The whole country and the world united to support each other in any way they could.

So Glenn says this is the principle of the site. We need to unite to take our power back. If you ever though, "I'm just a little person, no one will hear me, the government doesn't represent my views but nothing I can do here", this is your chance to unite with others and tell the people in power that it's enough. Enough of corporate and government control and corruption, and all the other BS they are feeding you. We have values and we need these values represented as a country. This website got a lot of attention from a lot of freedom loving people. I'm talking millions of people. So there is a lot of power in numbers.

Watch this promo that describes it better:

9KXBwVVSK8U

I don't buy everything Glenn says, but he says one thing that is gold in my opinion.

Namely, the power that phenomena have over us is taken from us. It is us who invest things with power. Why is media so influential? Because we believe in it. Why is government looked to for solutions? Because we believe in it. We grant power through our beliefs. And we can take it away too. Stop believing in MSM and watch what happens. Stop believing in government, and watch what happens... There is nothing holding anything together. It is us, the people, who hold everything together with our mind. We empower things. We disempower things. We are responsible.

Agreed. To look within and find your own truth. Still, what do you tell those who tend to look outside for the truth? You can supply them with the right methods to find their own truth and also provide the truthful sources that reflect reality of what is going on right now.

Like this new video that just came out "The Obama Deception" that is the best description of what the US is, how it is controlled and the agenda and goals. If you thought you've already seen a lot of similar stuff, think again. Beginning is kind of old news but then it goes into new information and the plans of global slavery and domination. Forward it to anyone you care...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=44...Li1Bw&hl=en

yes I saw this "show" why didnt beck do a show like this every week for the past 8 years?? hmmm

Alex Jones has been saying these things that beck is just now using for ratings on the mind control fox news.

just be aware be awake! beck is a fake

I was thinking about he same thing that the person who wrote this.....

Hiding The Truth In Plain Sight

3-17-9

The isolated people within the mainstream media who tell a lot of truth about geo-politics make me nervous. They may well be working with and serving the interests of the NWO by telling truth so as to gauge public response to it. This truth telling can also serve to vicariously vent and thereby diffuse any emotions from among the portion of the public that still thinks and could potentially initiate real revolt against increasingly oppressive government. We the people are what the NWO fears the most. Like cattle herded by cowboys, we vastly outnumber them and could easily overpower them. That's why they must monitor and manipulate us so carefully.

The NWO is highly concerned with the small remnant that still thinks independently and loves the ideals of the original American republic. And they're equally concerned with keeping the sleeping and dumbed down masses asleep and dumb.

Three truth-tellers that come to mind are Lou Dobbs (CNN), Keith Olbermann (MSNBC), and Glen Beck (FOX). They work for the major media propaganda machines, and yet they tell a lot of truth. Very suspicious, isn't it?! Why would their pro-NWO bosses let them get away with such revelations? Primarily because the NWO people are smart enough to know the masses never respond to truth, so they don't fear its broadcast. They are essentially hiding the truth right out in the open where it's safe.

Alex Jones may be the kingpin of NWO-hired truth tellers, though he's not overtly affiliated with mainstream news. But he's got a huge listening audience and almost a cult following now, which are big red flags. And his followers, most of whom are good Patriots, erroneously think things will somehow be OK as long as Alex voices what they're thinking. They don't realize what is being done to them and their cause of liberty in causing them to be satisfied with vicarious venting from a supposedly representative voice. Even Ron Paul may be a designated truth teller working undercover to gauge public backing of his proclaimed pro-freedom, Constitutionalist philosophy. Why am I suspicious of this? Two primary reasons. Ron Paul vehemently denies the truth about 9/11, and he is smart enough to know that it was an inside job. And he keeps getting elected to Congress.

Here is an analogous paragraph pertaining to the world of commerce to help you understand how truth and excellence are always rejected by the masses and how they embrace lies and mediocrity:

The masses only respond to deception and crap. Look at Red Bull. It tastes bad, is very unhealthy, makes you jittery, and leaves a "crash" in its wake. Yet it became a huge phenomenon around the world. On the other hand, the world's best whole food supplements that give you a healthy energy go begging. There are numerous such examples throughout history. The Metabolife craze of a few years ago is one. It was just a vastly overpriced, average herbal stimulant that had been cleverly hyped. I'm sure you can think of some more examples. To lure vast audiences and get rich in marketing, one must either tell crafty lies, sell crap, or both. In true accord with the law of attraction, mediocre people buy mediocre products. Since most people are mediocre, savvy marketers focus on selling mediocre products to maximize their market share and profits. Great people buy great products, but such people are only a tiny fraction of the populace. The better the product, the harder it is to sell, even if prices are equal. Beta was better than VHS, but VHS won. Mac has always been better than PC, but PC is still king. Bill Gates is even smarter than people may think, as he knows he must keep problems in his software to make it match the mediocre masses and sell profusely. Microsoft could have long since removed the problems in their operating systems, but they leave them there on purpose in order to maximize sales. Fads, scams, and inferior products sweep the world over and over again. Think about it. Can you name one truly great product that has ever done that? Trying to spread truth and excellence is like trying to spread fire in a swamp.

That's more truth about truth and the lack of public receptivity to it. It's no different in geo-politics, and that's why in election after election, the worst candidates (aka the most skillful liars) get nominated and elected by voters. Remember, the best liars use axiomatic, politically correct truth their listeners readily accept to serve as camouflage for their lies. Political celebrities and favored candidates along with their media mouthpieces like Limbaugh, Hannity, Boortz, and O'Reilly do this to give their voters/listeners confidence in their espoused views and thereby cause them to accept the lies that are mixed in like bad laws snuck into legislative bills. In the 2008 election, the absolute worst candidates from both major parties were nominated. The only way to possibly stop this is to require IQ, civics, and history tests to be passed before one could have the privilege of voting. Otherwise, the sheeple loyal to both corrupt parties will continue to determine the outcome of elections and corruption will continue to run rampant. There aren't enough of us Patriots to outvote the sheeple, even if we all voted the same way. We would be better off with a monarchy, because sometimes you have a good king and sometimes you have a bad king. That would be preferable to the unconstitutional monster government of today that ensures total corruption will reign supreme no matter who is in power. Always remember that anytime someone rises to great power, prominence, or popularity, especially in politics and religion, they are sinister in nature to some degree. And the more popular something is, the more likely it is to be false.

It took me years to figure out the truth about truth, and if people only knew it, they could save themselves a lot of money and headaches. Though I certainly don't even come close to knowing everything, I am one of the scant few who loves truth above all else. Some of you who read this feel the same way, and that's why you come to this website searching for new morsels of truth. But the masses would never accept what I have presented here, firstly because it's true and secondly because it's contrary to what seems logical to them. If I wrote a book about it, it would never reach many people. Great truths and great products are and have always been allocated to a miniscule minority. Count yourself both fortunate and unfortunate if you are a natural truth seeker. You have been given a love of what is true and excellent, which is a good thing. But as a result, you will be afflicted and persecuted by a world in which you are necessarily a misfit.

Anonymous

Hiding The Truth In Plain Sight

3-17-9

The isolated people within the mainstream media who tell a lot of truth about geo-politics make me nervous. They may well be working with and serving the interests of the NWO by telling truth so as to gauge public response to it. This truth telling can also serve to vicariously vent and thereby diffuse any emotions from among the portion of the public that still thinks and could potentially initiate real revolt against increasingly oppressive government. We the people are what the NWO fears the most. Like cattle herded by cowboys, we vastly outnumber them and could easily overpower them. That's why they must monitor and manipulate us so carefully.

The NWO is highly concerned with the small remnant that still thinks independently and loves the ideals of the original American republic. And they're equally concerned with keeping the sleeping and dumbed down masses asleep and dumb.

Three truth-tellers that come to mind are Lou Dobbs (CNN), Keith Olbermann (MSNBC), and Glen Beck (FOX). They work for the major media propaganda machines, and yet they tell a lot of truth. Very suspicious, isn't it?! Why would their pro-NWO bosses let them get away with such revelations? Primarily because the NWO people are smart enough to know the masses never respond to truth, so they don't fear its broadcast. They are essentially hiding the truth right out in the open where it's safe.

Alex Jones may be the kingpin of NWO-hired truth tellers, though he's not overtly affiliated with mainstream news. But he's got a huge listening audience and almost a cult following now, which are big red flags. And his followers, most of whom are good Patriots, erroneously think things will somehow be OK as long as Alex voices what they're thinking. They don't realize what is being done to them and their cause of liberty in causing them to be satisfied with vicarious venting from a supposedly representative voice. Even Ron Paul may be a designated truth teller working undercover to gauge public backing of his proclaimed pro-freedom, Constitutionalist philosophy. Why am I suspicious of this? Two primary reasons. Ron Paul vehemently denies the truth about 9/11, and he is smart enough to know that it was an inside job. And he keeps getting elected to Congress.

Here is an analogous paragraph pertaining to the world of commerce to help you understand how truth and excellence are always rejected by the masses and how they embrace lies and mediocrity:

The masses only respond to deception and crap. Look at Red Bull. It tastes bad, is very unhealthy, makes you jittery, and leaves a "crash" in its wake. Yet it became a huge phenomenon around the world. On the other hand, the world's best whole food supplements that give you a healthy energy go begging. There are numerous such examples throughout history. The Metabolife craze of a few years ago is one. It was just a vastly overpriced, average herbal stimulant that had been cleverly hyped. I'm sure you can think of some more examples. To lure vast audiences and get rich in marketing, one must either tell crafty lies, sell crap, or both. In true accord with the law of attraction, mediocre people buy mediocre products. Since most people are mediocre, savvy marketers focus on selling mediocre products to maximize their market share and profits. Great people buy great products, but such people are only a tiny fraction of the populace. The better the product, the harder it is to sell, even if prices are equal. Beta was better than VHS, but VHS won. Mac has always been better than PC, but PC is still king. Bill Gates is even smarter than people may think, as he knows he must keep problems in his software to make it match the mediocre masses and sell profusely. Microsoft could have long since removed the problems in their operating systems, but they leave them there on purpose in order to maximize sales. Fads, scams, and inferior products sweep the world over and over again. Think about it. Can you name one truly great product that has ever done that? Trying to spread truth and excellence is like trying to spread fire in a swamp.

That's more truth about truth and the lack of public receptivity to it. It's no different in geo-politics, and that's why in election after election, the worst candidates (aka the most skillful liars) get nominated and elected by voters. Remember, the best liars use axiomatic, politically correct truth their listeners readily accept to serve as camouflage for their lies. Political celebrities and favored candidates along with their media mouthpieces like Limbaugh, Hannity, Boortz, and O'Reilly do this to give their voters/listeners confidence in their espoused views and thereby cause them to accept the lies that are mixed in like bad laws snuck into legislative bills. In the 2008 election, the absolute worst candidates from both major parties were nominated. The only way to possibly stop this is to require IQ, civics, and history tests to be passed before one could have the privilege of voting. Otherwise, the sheeple loyal to both corrupt parties will continue to determine the outcome of elections and corruption will continue to run rampant. There aren't enough of us Patriots to outvote the sheeple, even if we all voted the same way. We would be better off with a monarchy, because sometimes you have a good king and sometimes you have a bad king. That would be preferable to the unconstitutional monster government of today that ensures total corruption will reign supreme no matter who is in power. Always remember that anytime someone rises to great power, prominence, or popularity, especially in politics and religion, they are sinister in nature to some degree. And the more popular something is, the more likely it is to be false.

It took me years to figure out the truth about truth, and if people only knew it, they could save themselves a lot of money and headaches. Though I certainly don't even come close to knowing everything, I am one of the scant few who loves truth above all else. Some of you who read this feel the same way, and that's why you come to this website searching for new morsels of truth. But the masses would never accept what I have presented here, firstly because it's true and secondly because it's contrary to what seems logical to them. If I wrote a book about it, it would never reach many people. Great truths and great products are and have always been allocated to a miniscule minority. Count yourself both fortunate and unfortunate if you are a natural truth seeker. You have been given a love of what is true and excellent, which is a good thing. But as a result, you will be afflicted and persecuted by a world in which you are necessarily a misfit.

Anonymous

Anonymous is paranoid and way off about jones and Ron paul LOL

What is it about? Well, the idea came when the day after 9/11 all people united to give whatever they could and support the family members in tough times. The whole country and the world united to support each other in any way they could.
He says some good things, but could also be an attempt to co-opt the "conspiracy theory" truth movement as a "concern troll."

The fact that 9II was an inside job is a lynchpin of the political upside (not left or right, but above the fray).

But with his whole site here, he is using NLP to reinforce the official story that 9II was still a radical Muslim attack on our "freedom."

Although to be fair, I'll realistically take what I can get and even Ron Paul won't publically expose 9II as a false flag op.

Unfortunately, the majority of career politicians willing to take swings at this NW0 foundational pillar are...either foreign or retired.

He says some good things, but could also be an attempt to co-opt the "conspiracy theory" truth movement as a "concern troll."

The fact that 9II was an inside job is a lynchpin of the political upside (not left or right, but above the fray).

But with his whole site here, he is using NLP to reinforce the official story that 9II was still a radical Muslim attack on our "freedom."

Although to be fair, I'll realistically take what I can get and even Ron Paul won't publically expose 9II as a false flag op.

Unfortunately, the majority of career politicians willing to take swings at this NW0 foundational pillar are...either foreign or retired.

well said vortex

Yep. Beck is a media whore and little more than a wolf in sheep's clothing in my opinion. We've been fed nothing but lies and state sponsored propaganda for far too long. and more people are waking up to that fact and tuning out. So the media masters are now disseminating half truths through agents like Glenn Beck to capture the public's passions. It's little more than a confidence game to divide and conquer the real patriot/truth movement.

umm, like, wow. the idea is really good imo. don't know about the person, but what's wrong with 'attention' if your idea is good? *little bit confused* *just a little* :P

"Distract, divide, conquer, rinse, repeat."

"Press A for A. Press B for B."

We could write really interesting user manuals together. :)

The user smile is exactly right I could not have said it better myself. I amazed at people now days they let themselves so easily be manipulated.

I also have something against a lot of high level chi kung/nei kung masters who knows what is going on in the world but yet choose to do nothing about it. We of the nei chia community need to come together and help as many people as we can.

Sign in to follow this