5AdPvqumsGQ&feature

ZtrfAcQG-qw&feature

wthvk3iKYSo&feature

xHxopOYdIng&feature

ARQjZkSn8l0&feature

kKxV7g0M8do&feature

2lw2QnDn6LM&feature

xZRJP-ezPVg&feature

Hi these videos are great. Do you happen to know how to contact Ananda or where to find his book The Unity Keys of Emmanuel? If not do you know of any similar types of books or sources that teach similar techniques as Ananda and the creation of the Vortexijah Vehicle? I know that Mantak Chia has a darkroom retreat that I am extremely interested in but would like some guidance so that I can practice, develop, and become self aware of my immortal self or diamond body. Thank you very much for your time!

Nick

Hi these videos are great. Do you happen to know how to contact Ananda or where to find his book The Unity Keys of Emmanuel? If not do you know of any similar types of books or sources that teach similar techniques as Ananda and the creation of the Vortexijah Vehicle? I know that Mantak Chia has a darkroom retreat that I am extremely interested in but would like some guidance so that I can practice, develop, and become self aware of my immortal self or diamond body. Thank you very much for your time!

Nick

Hi Nick,

thanks for your comments. Nope I don't know how to do either of these things at this stage. Ananda is difficult to reach and his books are not in common circulation. This video dispensation is rarity and summarizes the key points well. I don't know of any similar techniques other than Tibetan Buddhist tantric Teachings on the Jalus, rainbow body, dzogchen, anuttara yoga, dream yoga (all of which are rarely imparted), compassion meditation, ayahuasca journies, Hsin Tao or Dragon Body spins (Gary = Spirit Ape), or Spontaneous Chi Kung forms. Though none renders the vortexijah as Ananda has taught, but provide parallel glimpses.

Darkrooms are an important part of the process though I don't have experience with this so I can't offer further information.

Xi

Nick

I have some Ananda Bosman books, including the Unity Keys of Emmanuel. I am willing to sell them since I need extra funds at this time. They are very, very rare, printed in small amounts and released only to select audiences, so they are fairly expensive. However, for one interested in his work, the chance to buy Ananda's books is quite infrequent -- it took me several years to acquire the ones I own. Contact me if you are interested. Thanks, Christian