Sign in to follow this  
monucka

Monucka

So I'll drop a post here on my way out the lobby. I'm going to take some time away from this forum with the intention of practicing more and discursing less. <grin>. I've really appreciated everyone's contributions, with mad props to Spyrelx, Trunk, Mbanu, Cam, Sean, Yoda, Hagar, Alchemycal Monkey, Lozen and Redfox. Y'all rock. If I've spoken with you and forgotten you, you rock too. Someone (who rocks) brought something to my attention that I figure I'll address now: I am not a woman. Monucka has nothing to do with the name Monica, in case anyone was confused. <grin>. With that said, I'm going to set my controls to send me an email if anyone PMs me here, so I'm still contactable, especially if you're going to be in Colorado. I plan to post an update on my practice sometime next summer. Much love to y'all. - j

So I'll drop a post here on my way out the lobby.  I'm going to take some time away from this forum with the intention of practicing more and discursing less.  <grin>.  I've really appreciated everyone's contributions, with mad props to Spyrelx, Trunk, Mbanu, Cam, Sean, Yoda, Hagar, Alchemycal Monkey, Lozen and Redfox.  Y'all rock.  If I've spoken with you and forgotten you, you rock too.  Someone (who rocks) brought something to my attention that I figure I'll address now:  I am not a woman.  Monucka has nothing to do with the name Monica, in case anyone was confused.  <grin>.  With that said, I'm going to set my controls to send me an email if anyone PMs me here, so I'm still contactable, especially if you're going to be in Colorado.  I plan to post an update on my practice sometime next summer.  Much love to y'all.  - j

7544[/snapback]

Not that you will read this but what a great Idea..... and not that I havn't thought of it myself, I just am having a hard time cutting off all the tentacles that this modern wonder has sunken into my soul..... I spend way too much time in this net instead of the more accepted form of consensus reality which really does seem to pan out more satisfying and real information....... from the void?

Anyway I think it a wonderful thing to leave off this machine for more time in the doing.

I will miss your posts and presence here.

Where are you in Colorado?

I am in Santa Fe if you ever make it down this way..... get in touch.

Sign in to follow this