Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

What's up with Zen and Tao being Hip?

What's the deal with the words Zen and Tao being hip? In my city there are probably more clubs and restaurants called Zen then there are zen centers. I know a really happening new club called Tao just opened up..I think in LA(maybe NY) What's the deal with this?

I feel sort of silly telling people I am going to go party at Zen or Tao tonight. It seems many Americans think these words are cool and hip for some reason..but do they have any idea what they mean?

Probably they think it is some sort of new term for feng shuei or something. Or sounds sexy? WTF!?

What's the deal with the words Zen and Tao being hip? In my city there are probably more clubs and restaurants called Zen then there are zen centers. I know a really happening new club called Tao just opened up..I think in LA(maybe NY) What's the deal with this?

I feel sort of silly telling people I am going to go party at Zen or Tao tonight. It seems many Americans think these words are cool and hip for some reason..but do they have any idea what they mean?

Probably they think it is some sort of new term for feng shuei or something. Or sounds sexy? WTF!?

7531[/snapback]

I get a hard on every time I hear the word zen.

Sign in to follow this