Glen called it the "Happy Hunting Ground" or "the New Real estate".

hahahah

i love glenn's sense of humor

:D

Kundalini is only negative when you are not

1) rooted emotional mentally physically & Spiritually

2) Do not do anything to remove blockages or smooth flow of energy.

3) eat a shitty diet

4) Consume Drugs, Smoke or Drink heavily.

5) Do not do Secret Smile.

KAP as it is today is a SMOOTH ride with a lot of good vibes & Bliss. You will get there before you even realize. And the transition will be smooth. That is the plan.

Some may have a day or too of transition and some have a few weeks to transition.

For me I spent years with Just Kundalini hitting crown Chakra and also escaping out through crown chakra.

1st time I was 18 I was doing meditation with Mozart Music CMASS Requiem. I felt a blast of energy go up spine and I began to cry for no reason uncontrollably. After this anytime I meditated this would continue.

on another occasion I was doing some Tantric Kriyas and An energy shot up spine like a lightningbolt it was Gold in color it hit the crown i heard a "pop" as body convulsed and the whole body turned Gold in my 3rd eye. I fell back wards hit my head and kept convulsing. that was scary I couldn't move for a bit. It was as if the energy took over 100% and i lost all body functions.

On other occasions I would find myself in Lotus pose and then when I "Awoke" i was on the floor on my side with body SOLID STIFF. Strange stuff.

I was having a lot of sambija samadhi. I would fall into states of bliss and ecstasy that would last 24 hours or more but then I would crash and burn, It was much like a "Junkie". I didn't get why and my tantric teacher never explained what was going on. I spent a few years like this. Fits of crying out of pure bliss, body convulsing like seizures etc. Strange heats & Colds etc. Then I met Glenn he showed me to smooth it out expand, increase it, circulate it etc and to merge with the Void in a smooth way.

It was easy after this to do things like Phowa and actualy eject the conciousness from crown or any center at will. It felt like i was a "pellet" travelling at speeds that seemed faster than Light. I would end up in Pure consciousness as a light and then dissolve. It happened a few times and yes I WAS SCARED AS HELL : ). Wasnt sure what I was doing to my self. :) I had experiences where "My Heart" seed could travel at will out through crown and explore the Universe etc. Glen called it the "Happy Hunting Ground" or "the New Real estate".

At one point meditating with Glenn in the same room I had something that had never happened before. Energy rose from all 3 channels and circulated into on ring or "Wheel" and again the "Pop" occured high up in crown as Glenn's voice said to me "Keep" going past it all. Things went from Rainbow Color to Bright White/Gold to then pure BLACK. I saw a "Gopala" leading me into a ring of light into the Pure Black so I followed and then completely melted into this. Felt as if everything was a liquid petroleum and no matter if eyes where open or closed that is all I saw and experienced for days. Everything was THIS. Its hard to put in to words but i felt as if I "Died" or "merged" with the Void.

I Spent almost 2 weeks in a complete Bliss and Nirbija Samadhi.

I felt like whether dead or A Live I was in complete Bliss. This was sometime in 2001 or 2002.

After a few weeks the "BLACK" when to another "Stage" of Pure WHITE Liquid and then "GOLD" and then Merged again into Void.

Now a days I am in that STATE almost 24/7 . Its just always on. I am usually in meditation no matter what I am doing. Energy is always there even if my body feels "tired" and usually it charges up quick. I can still be in that state regardless of ejaculation control. Even though I control my semen naturally and or pull in the jing even if I let it out. (So I believe that is a MYTH. So did Glenn. Hoarding your SEMEN just makes you more extreme Yang). As some of you noticed in LA i hardly sleep. : ) energy is always ON.

My Body will "Vibrate now" and usually energy flows anywhere I will it and there is usually a lot of heat or kinetic energy. if you feel my spine or energy you will sense waves going from bottom (Feet) to top (Head above a few feet) and also from head back down on the other side a downward flow. AS ABOVE SO BELOW.

And there is always a Glow in the Aura.

When you root you are able to be very HERE and still be very Connected with "Self".

I asked Glenn who had gone through that fully like that . He said only he had & Rob Williams & I. A week Later Tao Semko had the same experience. I know James Alexander also went through this.

Since then Some of my students and some of Tao's & Rob's & Glenn's have gone through this type of experience aswell and they have gone through it even smoother and faster. Truth is there is NO RUSH. JUST BE.

So what Next?

I believe when you go through this you must then learn to BE FULLY HERE & PRESENT & INTEGRATE.

After that I felt it was time to "Teach" and "Share" and serve the EARTH, & ENERGY/ & CREATOR of all ENERGY and MANIFESTATION. Some call it TAO, GOD, ALLAH, SHAKTI, SHIVA. it is beyond NAME. And NAMES are just one frequency or "ATTRIBUTE" .

After I went through this I Spent years Both Expanding out as far as possible UP DOWN LEFT & RIGHT and then also going deep with in as far deep as possible.

MACRO/MICRO consciousness.

You never stop. There is always something for you to learn. I believe there are "Degrees" to awakening. And its like MARTIAL ARTS or any ART YOU NEVER STOP. You just keep growing as the Universe Grows. You just follow the ultimate "truth".

Peace & I hope this helps We are all on this path regardless of "WAY" or "Religion"

I had many experiences with Kundalini since I was 16. I am now 32 and it doesn't stop it just is : )

Dr. Glenn Morris was a CATALYST for me and he really helped me "Get it" together and also understand how to integrate.

I am forever grateful to him & to Shakti/GOD.

Peace &

God Bless :)

Love,

Santiago

Thank you for sharing that. :D

Way

For me I spent years with Just Kundalini hitting crown Chakra and also escaping out through crown chakra.

snip...

Thanks for sharing Vajra! :) That was a fun read. I'm looking forward to more.

Right here:

I think I misunderstood it--- You seem to now say that not one thing is necessary, not that nothing is necessary. Sorry, I think I tend to overreact when I think I sense "neo-advaita" at work.

EVERYONE should Overreact when they sense "neo-advaita" at work!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I agree, that was an awesome read.

i think I was Santiago's dog in a past life because i have a strange desire to hump his leg and beg for treats

Edited by mikaelz

i think I was Santiago's dog in a past life because i have a strange desire to hump his leg and beg for treats

TMI : )

Edited by Vajrasattva

sorry. you shared your mystical experience I thought I could share mine

:huh:

Edited by mikaelz

No worries mate : )

Dog is God backwards : )

You can share yours too. The only one who can stop you from sharing is yourself (it's basically your fear of convention). It's even better to share if someone is trying to stop you from sharing. Practice that courage. As long as you feel a genuine movement to share, do so.

Santiago had mentioned that Glenn could suck the jing from somebody -- and I'd just like to clarify that is also the secret to energy transmission. Once the third eye is open the body-mind transduces other peoples' sex energy into love-light energy and this love-light energy is then euphoric healing kundalini. Once qigong master Chunyi Lin stated he was giving a class down in Sedona AZ and a couple there was sucking up his energy to use for evil purposes. In this case it's the OPPOSITE of using jing to create laser-light -- it's using jing to create more sex fluid for selfish reasons. Qigong Master Chunyi Lin let these people take his energy for their own evil reasons because he said the more energy you take the more I have to give. This is because when the third eye is fully open then the mind can just recharge the energy directly from pure consciousness. I just read the biography of Sri Anandi Ma's guru -- Sri Dhyanyogi-ji. He gave shaktipat transmissions to thousands but in order to do that he ALSO took in the evil energy of people -- their illnesses. So afterwards he would have to do intensive meditation for a week or maybe a month to recharge his energy. In the end when he moved to the U.S. the negative karma he took in was too strong and he had to move back to India where he died at the age of 116.

What's up with the clearing - cutting of cords?

Is that a chakra thing?

:unsure:

What's up with the clearing - cutting of cords?

Is that a chakra thing?

:unsure:

Picking up unnecessary energies when treating others and clearing them out?

You need someone to help out with this right?

I read somewhere healers need this, I'm sure someone figured out if it wasn't done it could be detrimental?