Sign in to follow this  
FallingMoon

Intro from a cockney newbie

Hi, my name is Ed, i'm from London uk.

I'm 25 (26 on the 19th oct) and single.

I'm a relative newcomer to the Eastern arts. I've allways done martial arts but wasn't into the spiritual side till a few years back.

I meditate everyday which i've done now for two years. It's a simple counting breaths mind focusing one as well as a heart centre compassion practise my bagua teacher described to me.

I do bagua at the moment and chi kung i've learnt from a wong kiew kit book.

I'd like to start alchemy but don't know where to begin really.

I'm hoping to go to Thailand in Febuary to my bagua teacher Alex Kozma's retreat centre where he is teaching a two week butter from the air training course. This is Tibetan buddhist qigong and meditation spiritual alchemy training.

Look forward to talking with you guys and girls :D

Peace

Ed

Welcome,

If your interested pick up " Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy" and join us for group practice and discussion. We start next week but if you want to pick up a week after or whatever no problem. This book covers the beginning levels of Internal Alchemy(Fusion) as well as Sexual Alchemy(Turning Yin Yang Water Wheels and God and Goddess.)

Hey, Ed. Somehow overlooked your intro here. More English blokes. This is great. I'd say you are already doing some very powerful alchemy by just simply meditating every day, following the breath, bringing compassion into the heart. The foundation of all cultivation IMO. As far as Taoist alchemy, I second freeform in recommending Winn's Fundamentals 1-4. And you can borrow many, if not all of these from The Tao Bums Library. :)

Welcome!

Sean.

Sign in to follow this