Sign in to follow this  
Taoist81

World's Smallest Political Quiz

Interesting, I'm a Libertarian/conservative corner centrist.

libconcentrist.jpg

Basically, I think I'm a "realistic Libertarian." I don't think most people are responsible enough to handle full individual responsibility - and the rest of us taxpayers will end up bailing them out anyways when they screw up. Like if they abuse drugs, they will suffer more health problems - whose cost then inevitably gets redistributed back to the rest of us. Therefore, we deserve some say in giving them some guidelines in lifestyle & behavior to help prevent that.

Now, if everyone truly reaped whatever they sowed in life on their own and were held fully accountable, then I could go full Libertarian. But, I know it never works out that way in real life (see recent Federal Bailout that sticks US with the tab for under-regulated bankster excesses and irresponsible homebuyers...). The more responsible always get stuck cleaning up the messes of the less responsible, whether we like it or not. So, we need some protection against the "idiots."

Edited by vortex

Guest paul walter

i fell just outside the diagram

Liberal just left of center.

So was I. I expected to be more centrist and libertarian.

Michael

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 100%.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%.

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is... Libertarian.

Power to the people!

Edited by Smile

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 50%.

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.

According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

I fell outside the diagram but here is my stance:

pentagram0yd.jpg

Edited by Spectrum

(see recent Federal Bailout that sticks US with the tab for under-regulated bankster excesses and irresponsible homebuyers...)

Dont forget the root cause of that, bro...the credit and housing mess began with legislation...but somehow peeps seem to keep electing the same group of morons to congress, never seeing them as part of the problem...

government.jpg

Dont forget the root cause of that, bro...the credit and housing mess began with legislation...but somehow peeps seem to keep electing the same group of morons to congress, never seeing them as part of the problem...
I agree - and since the majority of voters are gullible and self-centered - and the majority rules - I thus don't feel they can handle FULL free individual rein. You need some smarter and cooler heads setting some basic guidelines for them.

For example, making drunk driving illegal. That's a good law.

Sign in to follow this