evagrace

body cavity question, what could be "hiding" in there?

an old grandmaster told me that a woman i know has bad energy in some of her body cavities. i've heard about "Lords" of individual organs; are there non-physical things that are usually and generally in one's body cavities too? I mean habitaully, normally, regularly, etc. (Sure any kind of negative energy can be located anywhere, so here i'm wondering if there is a known and typical theme that is known about body cavity problems!)

Hope it's not too weird of a question! (?)

eva

an old grandmaster told me that a woman i know has bad energy in some of her body cavities. i've heard about "Lords" of individual organs; are there non-physical things that are usually and generally in one's body cavities too? I mean habitaully, normally, regularly, etc. (Sure any kind of negative energy can be located anywhere, so here i'm wondering if there is a known and typical theme that is known about body cavity problems!)

Hope it's not too weird of a question! (?)

eva

The answer to that will be highly dependent on your core beliefs about reality. From a physicalist western perspective, such statement by your "old grandmaster" is pure nonsense. From a western non-physicalist perspective, it is subjective, which is to say, some people might say there is bad energy, others might say neutral and others might say good. The reason for this is that in order to declare if something is good or bad, you have to ask "for what?" Good for what? Bad for what? For example, scissors are good for cutting paper but are bad for hammering nails into hard wood. That doesn't say anything about scissors' goodness level in general.

In Taoism this same understanding appears in Chuang Tzu http://www.terebess.hu/english/chuangtzu.html :

Nieh Ch'ueh asked Wang Ni, "Do you know what all things agree in calling right?"

"How would I know that?" said Wang Ni.

"Do you know that you don't know it?"

"How would I know that?"

"Then do things know nothing?"

"How would I know that? However, suppose I try saying something. What way do I have of knowing that if I say I know something I don't really not know it? Or what way do I have of knowing that if I say I don't know something I don't really in fact know it? Now let me ask you some questions. If a man sleeps in a damp place, his back aches and he ends up half paralyzed, but is this true of a loach? If he lives in a tree, he is terrified and shakes with fright, but is this true of a monkey? Of these three creatures, then, which one knows the proper place to live? Men eat the flesh of grass-fed and grain-fed animals, deer eat grass, centipedes find snakes tasty, and hawks and falcons relish mice. Of these four, which knows how food ought to taste? Monkeys pair with monkeys, deer go out with deer, and fish play around with fish. Men claim that Mao-ch'iang and Lady Li were beautiful, but if fish saw them they would dive to the bottom of the stream, if birds saw them they would fly away, and if deer saw them they would break into a run. Of these four, which knows how to fix the standard of beauty for the world? The way I see it, the rules of benevolence and righteousness and the paths of right and wrong are all hopelessly snarled and jumbled. How could I know anything about such discriminations?"

I know a TCM doctor who removes bad energy from areas of the body as one of her primary means of healing. The method she uses was passed on to her by her family, as they were healers also. I have not seen anything like it, however, she does indeed remove bad energy. Based on her analysis of your pulses, tongue, etc., she determines where the bad energy is located and can remove it if you wish to receive the treatment.

That said, not sure how to respond to your question about bad energy in "body cavities", as I am not sure what that refers to. Can you ask your question a different way?

I think what they mean to say is stagnant or stuck energy instead of bad..

Sounds like something from shang ching daoism, the monsters or worms bit.

Being entirely forthcomming, go and get trained and certified. This is the best way.

Otherwise if you havnt been initiated properly into these mysteries you will always worry and have fear over the next thing. It may seem difficult but its really the only way.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

The "monsters or worms" bit. Hmmm sounds interesting to look into. That's what I'm looking for I think. I'm aware of the different forms of energy, but how they are interpreted and described provides overall insight.

I think I didn't articulate very well what I was inquiring about - so thanks for the specific answer to a lead of the direction I am curious about!!!!

Maybe it's because I have "bad" energy in my brain :lol: Better get busy to taking out the monsters

Edited by evagrace