Sign in to follow this  
Pranaman

Find home in your heart?

I've noticed that my bad decisions were made from certain mindsets and parts of my brain that were based and grounded outside of my heart. I thought I was farther then I really am. So, to break free of my minds manipulation (illusion), and to plant my feet firmly into my heart.... will practicing Zen and standing, yiquan, and taiji, and Tolle's the power of now... will these things bring me where I want to be?

Maybe I don't see the full picture, but I see my practices clearing my mind, and thus dealing with illusion. What about my heart?

yi quan is standing zen; your so on it in your observations o you practice clearning your mind of ullusion.

combing mental practices w/ physical movement will cultivate heart mind. developing empathy is part of the martial-healing path. peace to you pen-friend.

ZtLipqVligY

Edited by Spectrum

In Taoism its Te is talked about... it translates to Virtue...

When one follows in accordance with Te they are Virtuous...

many people on this forum have spoke about Virtue, or Te and how it relates to our actions...

It is said that one that follows accordance with Te then one is follow in accordance with the Tao.

(I'm sure their are some famous Quotes in the Tao Te Ching about this)

Their are some great discussions. A person that brought up a lot of discussion about it was Stigweard... and their have been others... Anyway point is Te goings along side Tao.

Suffering is created when one does not follow Te while being in the moment.

Edited to add... Acting on stray thoughts while doing mind emptying meditation or Taoist meditation... and it is also seen as unethical behavior (against Confucian thought) and is not following the Eight Fold Path (Buddhism) all three schools of thought are against it.

Edited by WhiteTiger

Sign in to follow this