Ghosts and spirits don't exist in my (little) world. Whats I find fascinating is long time practitioners here see them and accept them and consider them almost matter of factly. Even when their practices are totally different there is a commonality of dimensional intrusion. Its as though threre is a line of experience that people cross, a mystical teaching understood-and a new world is opened to there view.

I'm not sure that having that view neccessarily effects anything in our common world, but the fact that its so widely seen through the spectrum of different practices points out that it is real. Course that reality is still filtered through the persons experience and expectations. So I suspect one persons ghosts are another persons aliens, one persons angels are anothers evil spirits. maybe..

In his dream workshop tapes Michael Winn constantly spoke of no expectations just see whats there. A hard trick to pull off.

Michael

you say ghosts and spirits do not exsist in your point of view, so what is ghosts and spirits in your point of view?

my understanding isn't complete, but we are concisounesses in a dense vibratory state, and we call it a body. ghosts are conscousnesses also and they are in another sort of body (and with that also a -slightly- different way of awareness and consciousness.

i know at least 2 people personally who can see all kinds of ghosts. i can see energies and 'mists', i can rarely see great details, although it's improving itself in periodical steps, and it i not something that i somehow mind. like in some kinds of buddhism where spirits ar real and part of the world or bigger world, and also i believe in some taoism it is like this (maybe all taoism?). i find it exceptionally useful information, and knowledge

Edited by froggie

so that means to your point of view, ghosts are not human and human will not turn to ghosts. they are two different type of beings or creature?

so that means to your point of view, ghosts are not human and human will not turn to ghosts. they are two different type of beings or creature?

no i didn't say that and i didn't even imply it. :)

it's much more complex than that.

there can be a lot of things going on and changing and so so many things.

so are you just "energy" and not human beings? how can you type with your "fingers" ? sorry, you do not have any fingers.. you are just energy????????? :blink:

why is it so complex that you think it is?

I do not see it complex though.

i think it depends on what one means with complex.

i meant complex as in that there are many ways,

you mean not complex because everything can be broken down into simpler ways, right? :)

so are you just "energy" and not human beings? how can you type with your "fingers" ? sorry, you do not have any fingers.. you are just energy????????? :blink:

Yes.

Photons are made of zero point energy

quarks are made of photons

subatomic particles are made of quarks

atoms are made of subatomic particles

matter is made of atoms

each element on the periodic table of elements is made of atoms, based upon how many protons in an atom.

Thus Energy equals mass times the velocity of light squared (e=mc^2)

Different matter and energy have different properties also and are not universal.

scientist

ahaha! You did great at school when you are having your science class didn't you?

so what do you think about ghosts here? welcome new member of this post. what is ghosts compose of then with all the chem. knowledge?

----

to froggie:

No, I do not see things simple because they can be breaken into parts, because they are part of my nature understanding, like how you understand fire is hot, it's just too simple, so simple. To me, ghosts and stuff sre the same too.

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

to froggie:

No, I do not see things simple because they can be breaken into parts, because they are part of my nature understanding, like how you understand fire is hot, it's just too simple, so simple. To me, ghosts and stuff sre the same too.

that's a pretty good thing in my opinion.

can you tell something about the power-level of some of them? Some are very powerful, yes? some are somewhat limited, and some are not powerful at all, is that correct?

scientist

ahaha! You did great at school when you are having your science class didn't you?

so what do you think about ghosts here? welcome new member of this post. what is ghosts compose of then with all the chem. knowledge?

To understand what ghosts is, is to understand the electric and the magnetic.

Induction(magnetism) can increase electric, and amperage can also increase magnetism.

Each part of each energy has corresponding magnetic and electric forces.

In radio frequency electronics, particles travel in spirals which explains this quite well, in that the magnetism always mimics the wavelength.

Reversing polarities on entities like ghost means obliterating ghosts and spirits in this realm.

Not to mention all ghosts and spirits can be killed.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

To understand what ghosts is, is to understand the electric and the magnetic.

Induction(magnetism) can increase electric, and amperage can also increase magnetism.

Each part of each energy has corresponding magnetic and electric forces.

In radio frequency electronics, particles travel in spirals which explains this quite well, in that the magnetism always mimics the wavelength.

Reversing polarities on entities like ghost means obliterating ghosts and spirits in this realm.

Not to mention all ghosts and spirits can be killed.

on the other hand, killing never really helps, it's more like a short term solution? i think it's more about evolution and co existing?

but it might still be good to know, for something like self defense? although killing may be a really big extreme.

what do you mean by reversing polarities by the way?

on the other hand, killing never really helps, it's more like a short term solution? i think it's more about evolution and co existing?

but it might still be good to know, for something like self defense? although killing may be a really big extreme.

what do you mean by reversing polarities by the way?

They are called spirit-skills, exorcism.

Think of a being of energy as a magnet.... you wrap it like an electromagnet the opposite way, and it dissolves into the wuji.

Yes it is about peaceful coexistence, but when they cause mayhem that begins to piss me off....

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

okay, what I am seeing is that you guys all have the same idea of "ghosts are bad" is that right?

if not, what think of "killing" them?

do you guys think that ghosts are what we will turn into after death? or you are thinking that it is something that just exsist in this world?

okay, what I am seeing is that you guys all have the same idea of "ghosts are bad" is that right?

if not, what think of "killing" them?

do you guys think that ghosts are what we will turn into after death? or you are thinking that it is something that just exsist in this world?

Hun or Po? You are not specific...

At that not all ghosts are bad, only ones that mislead...

kinda messy with that language thing...

3 hun and 7 po..

okay, I totally know about what they are, do you know what you are talking about first? can you explain your view on 3hun and 7po?

you haven't tell me do you believe that ghost are human when they haven't die? or they are just another form of beings on the world?

When I say ghosts don't exist in my (little) world, I mean I'm oblivious to them. I don't see them. I don't bother them, they don't bother me :).

If they are there or not it doesn't particularly make a difference. Even if you could produce a ghost it would be hard to know what it was. Its that much harder when I can't see the darn things.

I've had conversations with people here I respect and they've told me they see spirits and stuff. I believe them. I don't know how much good it does.

I never liked the Chinese thought of earth crowded w/ hungry ghosts of dead, clamoring for food, a sort of unseen zombie movie going around us all the time. With no proof one way or another I rather hope the world's designer was a bit more compassionate. I have a similar problem w/ Christianity; a creator who dooms most of his creation to an eternal hell would inspire anger, horror and rebellion in me. Such a being had better keep its power and never turn its back to me.

There's an interesting correlation between the Tibetan book of the dead and some Jewish beliefs. Both have soul's confused after death for a few days. But once the spirit has settled in they go where they should.

One part of my practice is a giving away meditation. Reminding myself I am not- my body, not my thoughts, not past, future, emotions, giving up my name and all things. Its like putting a toe into the water of an ocean you know you will one day swim in.

Beyond the I don't Know, my religious thought tends to be one of union w/ God in death. Not as my thoughts, but perhaps a closeness to the Buddhist Satori, oneness w/ all things, again there are Jewish parallels. Which may I add posits all good people go to heaven regardless of religious affiliation, least thats what the reformed and orthodox rabbis I've talked to have said.

There may well be an active spirit world close to but not visible in our heavy dimension. Jewish writings acknowledge it but say its best left alone. Franz Bardon works come w/ some fascinating descriptions and I think serious dream work (ala Bruce ) gives a path to study it.

Yawn, late night ramblings..

Michael

So to your view, what is ghosts? you expressed alot about how you deal with them, but my point here initially is "what is ghosts" in you point of view?

give it some thoughts, it leads to many many enlightments.

Mak Tin Si

So to your view, what is ghosts? you expressed alot about how you deal with them, but my point here initially is "what is ghosts" in you point of view?

give it some thoughts, it leads to many many enlightments.

What are they?? I don't know, no clue, different speculations that I can be sure of. Without solid information speculating becomes imagination and later if I have direct contact with 'that world' my understanding would be clouded by what I've imagined. Better to take them as they come.

But there is a line of thought that comes closer to leading to enlightened fruit for me. From Ron Jeremy(!! :lol: )..'What good will your practice do, once your dead?' For me that question has depths and bite to it.

Michael

Yes, there is a saying "when you die, nothing goes with you except for karma."

In Taoism, we can bring our trianings with us when we die, the FAAT (taoism energy) and karma is what we train, they go with our souls as we die, we do have all of them with us.

not be too far away..

have you encounter somethng that proof you ghosts exsist before? where did you first know there is "ghosts" in this world?

Don't you Canadian Taoist sleep ? :)

My first thought was I have no personal proof of ghosts. Just second hand from people I've met here.

On deeper reflection I had a dream of a good friend and room mate who had died. In the dream we talked then I remembered he was dead, realized I was dreaming, we may have had a few more words and the dream ended. A ghostly visit?? maybe or just as likely a dream of a dear friend.

There was morning I was woken up by my mother and my first words to her were "Is Grandpa dead?"

He was. Again ambiguous, he'd been sick, I'm sure I saw concern on her face. So its not really proof of anything.

I've read some articles (mostly Michael Winn's) on Huns and Po's and it seems like a really complex system. Too complex for me. I like things simpler. I'm still trying to decide on one soul. Mixing me up w/ 7 or more feels needlessly schizophrenic :).

I did read a book on Childrens reincarnation that had fascinating, factual stories of proofs on young kids remembering past lives and the facts checking out. Some had birth marks suspsiciously like death wounds suffered by there past life. Ultimately the kids mostly forgot there old memories and life for them was the same as anybody else's.

A few months ago I had a very realistic dream about dying. (& I rarely remember dreams). I'd just read a book from an author who was severely paralyzed and had died before it was published. In my dream I was also paralyzed and blind. I was being kept alive by a machine and I can hear the outside world.

I heard the decision to turn off the machine. I thought , 'No', I felt a wire being pulled out of my chest and realized I had only a few breaths left, a few more heart beats. I let the panic subside, made my peace and looked for what was to come.

So the dream didn't end badly, it was infact profound. I suspect its how I'll handle my own death when it comes. What happens after the body dies, I don't know and the trap of too much speculation means I'll create a filters and expectations. If its a chance to know a real truth, I'd rather see it clearly, as close to its reality as possible.

Michael

Ready to embrace God or kick the devil in the balls if he gets too close :D