froggie

EM pollution canceling devices and true objectivity

I would like to ask if there's a way to validate the items that are being sold that are helping protect the body (and more specifically, i have learned, the meridians and the individual cells) against cellphone and wireless and those sort and kind of radiations.

Are there any truely objective accounts truely worth noticing?

I'm curious indeed. Seems like a helpful tool if there would be no hype involved around it (which is not the case i think)

Ive been holding off bringing up this stuff for ages because of the potential cynicism and criticism by some people that may doubt it. But then I thought even if one person chooses to investigate and use their products, then the benefits they have are worth me mentioning it here.

It is called advanced tachyon technologies

I have been using tachyon products for 8 years and can say that they are very very good.

If you want validation, they apparently have been tested by prognos which is very scrict.

But from my own experience and experience of people I know, tachyon products are great, whether used internally or externally. I have had much benefit from them for years.

to save me explaining anymore, here's some links.

The first list of articles on the left explain tachyon

https://www.tachyon-partners.com/support/in...622&MYLANG=

this article pertains to EMF's and how to use tachyon.

https://www.tachyon-partners.com/support/in...622&MYLANG=

Edited by mat black

I think that if it can do what it's made for then it's a useful and perhaps in some cases even an extremely good invention.

Cynicism is justified about half of the time i reckon, the other half cynicism is damaging to something which may be worth a lot more than what it's made out to be by cynics (cynical critics) who take cynicism way too far and turn it into something destructive rather than constructive (criticism) where it shouldnt hold that place.

i.e. if fooling is the mode, it sure doesn't mean by definition that all is 'turds with colorful ribbons'

in fact i think it plays into the hands of true cynics who, at a later event, let's say, have way more sinister intentions.

it's good to be aware of this nuance also.

simple but complete awareness is still a major key.

Good video:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/nbegich.htm

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/deden.htm

Edited by froggie

The recent thread about one of these devises had some information written by knowledgeable (IMO) folks.

mat black --

I realize you didn't want to explain more, but I wondered if I could persuade you? The material you linked to is quite intense, and not all of us can quickly get up to speed, plus a forum like this allows us to communicate personal experience (if desired/possible). Could you give a quick rundown on what these devices are and what they have done for you? This is one area where I'm clueless, I've been told about it before but have done no investigating.

Hopefully thanking you,

~NeutralWire~

The recent thread about one of these devises had some information written by knowledgeable (IMO) folks.

There is also "orgonite", which ive had good experiences with. My room feels more cleaner, since my step-dad is a energy vampire (he is negative beyond all belief), i feel like problems in this world dont get to me as much when i am near orgonite.

Wether or not it is "me" doing all these things is another thing, but i really DO think these devices are good.

Ive not tried Tachyon tech yet, i would like to though, if its anything like orgonite.

Here's the older thread on this subject

My avatar is now a special glow-in-the-dark orgonite pyramid that a friend made :)

I have a small Tachyon cell, here. Pretty inexpensive if anyone wants to try it.. or I'd be willing to lend mine. I happen to prefer orgonite. The science of orgone is something I feel grounded in, whereas tachyon seems a postulate.. interesting one, at that! I've never been able to find info about how the tachyon pieces are actually made - does anyone know?

-Karen

karen --

Thanks for the link to the older thread. I remembered as soon as I opened it why I didn't read it -- it all just looks like ^^* %^&$^%* ydhgf987699636^%( to me! This is a subject I know absolutely zero about. Somehow it's fallen out of my education. My worldview does not encompass it.

I do know about Reich's orgone generators that work by layers, but I've never heard of any of this other stuff. NW

Heh, that's why the tachyon thingie doesn't thrill me.. but the modern development of orgone generators (a la Don Croft) is based on Reich. The matrix of organic and inorganic material is the layering.

karen --

Thanks for the link to the older thread. I remembered as soon as I opened it why I didn't read it -- it all just looks like ^^* %^&$^%* ydhgf987699636^%( to me! This is a subject I know absolutely zero about. Somehow it's fallen out of my education. My worldview does not encompass it.

I do know about Reich's orgone generators that work by layers, but I've never heard of any of this other stuff. NW

Ah! its ^^* %^&$^%* ydhgf987699636^% and I was thinking ^^* %^&$^%* ydhgf98769456^% but hey lets not split hairs.

As far as I know a tachyon is a theoretical faster than light sub atomic particle - are these machines really generating such a thing????

Can someone explain?

By theoretical if you mean speculative, then I have no idea how a theoretical anything could generate anything :D .. so I have no idea about tachyon. In the past I had tried to find out exactly how the tachyon devices are made, and couldn't get any straight info... OTOH, I've made orgone generators myself. The smell of polyester resin is not theoretical :lol: .

Edit: For a while I thought that the tachyon devices might just be orgone generators and called tachyon for marketing hype, but this little piece of plastic I have doesn't look like an inorganic/organic matrix to me. Croft also included a crystal in the orgone generators for piezoelectric effect.

Edited by karen

By theoretical if you mean speculative, then I have no idea how a theoretical anything could generate anything :D .. so I have no idea about tachyon. In the past I had tried to find out exactly how the tachyon devices are made, and couldn't get any straight info... OTOH, I've made orgone generators myself. The smell of polyester resin is not theoretical :lol: .

Edit: For a while I thought that the tachyon devices might just be orgone generators and called tachyon for marketing hype, but this little piece of plastic I have doesn't look like an inorganic/organic matrix to me. Croft also included a crystal in the orgone generators for piezoelectric effect.

This is a tachyon that I know of:

Tachyon in wiki

so I guess they don't mean this - but then what do they mean?

orgone generators are different I think as Reich had a specific way of storing life force (yes/no?)

PS just read the links posted above and still no clearer how the inventor knows that what he is doing had anything to with tachyons. BTW I am not sceptical about subtle organising energy fields - its just that I can't see where tachyons come in.

Edited by apepch7

This is a tachyon that I know of:

Tachyon in wiki

so I guess they don't mean this - but then what do they mean?

I have no idea.. I've only been able to get very vague answers from people who sell the tachyon products, as to how they "tachyonize" the base material. (Mat - do you know?)

orgone generators are different I think as Reich had a specific way of storing life force (yes/no?)

Oh yes, i'm sorry if I didn't clarify.. I meant that orgone generators based on Reich are fundamentally different.. unless someone can show that the tachyon devices are in fact orgone generators.

Reich's orgone generators were made with inorganic substance layered with organic substance to form a matrix - basic info on the modern devices using polyester resin, metal and crystals is here. There are of course a lot of claims made about what they can do, and I've seen and experienced the effects, but mainly I look to the principles it's based on which seem sound to me from my study of Reich.

Also, the modern "orgonite" devices seem to not accumulate orgone (as Reich's did and were potentially dangerous for that reason), but to transmute the negative, "deadly" orgone (DOR) into positive (POR).

-Karen

Edited by karen

I have no idea.. I've only been able to get very vague answers from people who sell the tachyon products, as to how they "tachyonize" the base material. (Mat - do you know?)

-Karen

I would say that the people who sell the products don't know either. I think the only people who know are David Wagner (the founder) and maybe a few other people at the most - not many. And there are reasons for it. Beceause it can be quiet powerful, in the wrong handss, it could be abused and definitely misunderstood.

I don'nt know how the process works myself, but I know it takes 14 days to complete - because it is permanently altering the material (natural material) at the sub-molecular level, making it intoa tachyon antena.

mat black --

I realize you didn't want to explain more, but I wondered if I could persuade you? The material you linked to is quite intense, and not all of us can quickly get up to speed, plus a forum like this allows us to communicate personal experience (if desired/possible). Could you give a quick rundown on what these devices are and what they have done for you? This is one area where I'm clueless, I've been told about it before but have done no investigating.

Hopefully thanking you,

~NeutralWire~

I have the coccoon, and either have or have had: the water , silica gel, spirulina, blue green algae, silica disks.

I have had experince with the TLC bars and another tool availible ony to practitioners (a local friend of mine is one)

I'll write more about it later - I just woke up, need to practice first. :D

I would say that the people who sell the products don't know either. I think the only people who know are David Wagner (the founder) and maybe a few other people at the most - not many. And there are reasons for it. Beceause it can be quiet powerful, in the wrong handss, it could be abused and definitely misunderstood.

I don't know how the process works myself, but I know it takes 14 days to complete - because it is permanently altering the material (natural material) at the sub-molecular level, making it intoa tachyon antena.

Okay, thanks. Seems to involve belief in the authority of this person. I'm not doubting the positive experiences that you may have with it, and there are a lot of things that people feel can have beneficial effects. But I think it's important to understand in a more scientific way what is the principle it's based on. (And by "scientific" I don't mean reducing it down to material science).

But like froggie's original question - I think it's important to be able to view these phenomena objectively, or at least be moving in that direction. I think that means being able to see the real inner nature of something, not just its empirical effects. And that leads me to another issue I think I'll post some thoughts about and see what others think.. about what's actually going on when we say that a healing method "worked" or "didn't work" in a particular case..

-Karen

Okay, thanks. Seems to involve belief in the authority of this person. I'm not doubting the positive experiences that you may have with it, and there are a lot of things that people feel can have beneficial effects. But I think it's important to understand in a more scientific way what is the principle it's based on. (And by "scientific" I don't mean reducing it down to material science).

-Karen

The science of tachyon itself is explained in the books, it's not new the principle is clearly outlined, and also the reson why different people have different affects with it is also explained. As I see it, the only other way to understand it beyond material science is to open up genuine wisdom through meditation and upright conduct. To me, this is a very important point. Then we could understand much much more. Not just about tachyon, but all life, causes, and situatiuons.

The only seeming authority that Wagner may have as I can see it is that he was able alter materials to become antanae for tachyon and therefore patented the process. Actually he recalls that part of this ability came about through meditative revelation and years of study and trials.

I know some qigong masters that have extrordinary abilities that people wouldn't believe. They too won't

divulge how itls done or explain any scientific basis for it, untill one is ready and capable of understanding it, and trustworthy enough not to abuse it.

But like froggie's original question - I think it's important to be able to view these phenomena objectively, or at least be moving in that direction.

I heard about tachyon, so I tired it, I had no prior expectations at all, but I soon realised that the affects were genuine and the potential vast. Family members also noticed the improvements in our drinking water, various pains etc.

I think that means being able to see the real inner nature of something, not just its empirical effects.

From my and my friends experience, tachyon is one of the means which, through proper , sincere and genuine practice, helps us to "see the real inner nature of something", particularly ourselves. I feel it does this by helping to harmonise on the physical, emotinal and mental level, thus enabling us to have clearer understanding. But as with all things, the degree to which this happens depends on the individual and their willingness allow the proces to happen.

Edited by mat black

Thanks to all for their instructive comments.

Anyone: I'm interested in all systems which have medical effects but which use less or no electrical power. Would these items fall into that category?

Once made, do they continually work? How long do they last? How much energy do they take to make?

Thanks, NW

Thanks, Mat.

NW - yes, healing effect without electrical power. (even according to my definition of the term "healing" :).

The modern orgone generators we're talking about here, developed originally by Don Croft, work continually.They don't need to be "cleansed" or recharged in any way - they transform, not accumulate. I don't know of any expiration date on them :). I started using them about four years ago and those seem to work as well as the newer ones I've acquired.

The ones for "field" use are pretty basic, but the prettier ones for personal use can vary in energy feel depending on the particular ingredients, and certain stones can be used to personalize them.

As for making them, there's a bit of a learning curve, but I'd say it's about as challenging as learning to bake bread. If you're familiar with the properties of resin, it's easier, but wasn't hard for even me to learn :). The prettier personal pieces can take some skill to make well, and it might be more cost effective to buy those. But for those who want to churn out dozens of the little muffin-shaped "tower busters" it might pay to make them yourself.

I also made a cloud buster with a friend - now THAT was a challenge, but fun, and not difficult having already made basic orgonite. Dennis Griffin has video tutorials on the orgoniteinfo site.

-Karen

Thanks, Mat.

NW - yes, healing effect without electrical power. (even according to my definition of the term "healing" :) .

The modern orgone generators we're talking about here, developed originally by Don Croft, work continually.They don't need to be "cleansed" or recharged in any way - they transform, not accumulate. I don't know of any expiration date on them :) . I started using them about four years ago and those seem to work as well as the newer ones I've acquired.

The ones for "field" use are pretty basic, but the prettier ones for personal use can vary in energy feel depending on the particular ingredients, and certain stones can be used to personalize them.

As for making them, there's a bit of a learning curve, but I'd say it's about as challenging as learning to bake bread. If you're familiar with the properties of resin, it's easier, but wasn't hard for even me to learn :) . The prettier personal pieces can take some skill to make well, and it might be more cost effective to buy those. But for those who want to churn out dozens of the little muffin-shaped "tower busters" it might pay to make them yourself.

I also made a cloud buster with a friend - now THAT was a challenge, but fun, and not difficult having already made basic orgonite. Dennis Griffin has video tutorials on the orgoniteinfo site.

Edit: Also, this site might be of interest, which chronicles the use of orgone generators to heal the environment in S. Africa. www.orgoniseafrica.com

-Karen

Edited by karen

Thanks to all for their instructive comments.

Anyone: I'm interested in all systems which have medical effects but which use less or no electrical power. Would these items fall into that category?

Once made, do they continually work? How long do they last? How much energy do they take to make?

Thanks, NW

Tachyon tools are item made from natural material eg glass silica cotton water etc.

they use no electrical power.

The manufactures say that once made, they work for generations. From my experience after 8 years, so far, so good.

It definately looks interesting... i know we had a different thread a while ago that even got into faraday cages, but zerpoint energy and quantum theory also comprises stuff that doesnt fall into the same areas as faraday cages...

Stuff like energy being able to instantaeously transfer from one location to another (like remote viewing) without delay.

I agree with criticism, yes it can be a bad thing when people get hung up on words, but most like that are well critical people and wont ever get the deeper stuff.

Im going to asdk my wife about it in a few days and get back on the post,im in think mode a bit right now, plus have some pressing matters to attend to.

Guest paul walter

Tachyonised products are the best products of their kind available. Apparently the American products aren't as good as the new German or Austrian ones which are the only ones that encompass zero point energy within, which is a whole 'nother dimension of energy for tachyonised materials.