longrhythm

Ejaculatory retention, abdominal pressure, and blue-balls

Since beginning my practice of non-ejaculatory orgasm, I have had several experiences of what seems like backup- for lack of a better word- in my lower abdomen. Often I'll still experience blue-balls, and during periods of high activity the pressure will climb up the front, engorging my abdomen from the bottom up to a point where it's painful. Has anybody else experienced this? Is there a circulation issue, something about the orbit, or any alchemical reference at all to blue-balls that you know of? Please share.

Thanks,

Brian

I think I read somewhere that sometimes these dry orgasms doesn't mean you retained the semen in the place where it should be but just transferred somewhere else, which is bad because it could cause a lot of problems...

I suggest you find a teacher that will teach you the right technique in full. In high esoteric techniques, reading from books may not be sufficient. This is just my opinion.

Yeah, I don't think it's advisable to do this kind of stuff, especially on your own (even with a teacher, many teachers still suggest you don't do it).

Even in systems where you are taught these techniques, it's built upon years of foundational exercises, as in, making sure you are clear of blockages, making sure you can detect a blockage when it starts, making sure you can get rid of that blockage, making sure you can keep your energy balanced, can circulate energy, all that stuff. Like... years of practice.

So unless you have years of practice, or are just a natural genius... I suggest you don't.

Pain is typically a pretty good sign to stop whatever it is you are doing. If you try to "push through" the pain, you are facing a lifetime of serious repercussions. I suggest you release whatever you have stored up in there... and just do plain old abstinence of jacking off. Much safer, much cleaner, less painful.

There's actually a good website on this stuff, can't find the link, if someone else can help, it pops up whenever this topic comes up, I'm pretty sure it's Trunk's website.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Do some fucking crunches and go for a brisk walk; do your forms in a lower stance to open the kua. Stand, and also remember to practice your forms very very slowly.

Take a good look at your lifes activities and take an inventory of the manners in which you experience complete release from stress. Find more ways to work out your yah yahs yo yo.

Edited by Spectrum

Yeah you gotta BURN off the sex fluid into electromagnetic fluids. I just shoot the shit out of my pineal gland as electromagnetic fields -- but first you gotta open up your pineal gland. So I would say vegetarian diet for sure. And not necessarily more exercise but MORE small universe/microcosmic orbit. More full-lotus if possible. More mind control -- stay away from pervs, etc. It ain't easy because they'll chase you down once they realize you got the energy....

Since beginning my practice of non-ejaculatory orgasm, I have had several experiences of what seems like backup- for lack of a better word- in my lower abdomen. Often I'll still experience blue-balls, and during periods of high activity the pressure will climb up the front, engorging my abdomen from the bottom up to a point where it's painful. Has anybody else experienced this? Is there a circulation issue, something about the orbit, or any alchemical reference at all to blue-balls that you know of? Please share.

Thanks,

Brian

Yeah you gotta BURN off the sex fluid into electromagnetic fluids. I just shoot the shit out of my pineal gland as electromagnetic fields -- but first you gotta open up your pineal gland. So I would say vegetarian diet for sure. And not necessarily more exercise but MORE small universe/microcosmic orbit. More full-lotus if possible. More mind control -- stay away from pervs, etc. It ain't easy because they'll chase you down once they realize you got the energy....

please excuse my cander, but i think "just vegetarian" won't do. ideally it will have to be quite rich in nutrients and really perfectly balanced. seaweeds, organically grown superfoods, very skillfully balanced in macro nutrients, micronutrients, and all else. Well, let me rephrase that... maybe it -will do-, but the latter way will be exponentially easyer and i would venture to say much more recommendable than "just vegetarian".

(i don't mean to say you're not right, i just wish to expand upon it.) (and for depth of clarity on such in essence and overall not easy subjects, because of mode of thinking of still many people)

also biodynamic farming and making plants strong instead of depleting makes a lot more sense also.

strong plants = more (good) crop. although it may seem less quantity, if done well it will expand exponentially over the years.

weak plants = less (good) crop, although it may seem more in quantity, there will be failures, and it will grow like that exponentially over the years.

all in all, if both would be done side by side, then the second method will yield more in the beginning, then as time goes by there will come an equal level of quantity, and even further on the 1st method will yield more than the second one.

food for thought indeed, right?

edit: i'm going to make this into a seperate topic ...

Edited by froggie

Veggies adjust the PH. After that making sure your minerals are balanced helps and yes, doing orbits that are either in complete sitting stillness or active stillness is essential. One breath done the right way is all it takes once you've worked the kinks out.

Notes on the pervs. I love making their life miserable. There must be such a thing as rightous anger.

Ph: I was dancing last night w/ about 1500 people. Out of that 1500 there were maybe a handfull who "had it"... always a pleasure to come across others who are willing to break it down move and really feel the music going through them. Literally.

Many times when I would be dancing w/ folks this one fellow picked out my vibe and would come up behind me and try to vamp me. Pretty rude really. Physically and energetically. I would turn to dance another direction, squeezing through here and there, navigating space in a comfortable eye to eye way, and then he would vamp me... so you know, eventually I got tired of that.

It pays to understand movement on a particular small level. I sent him a message. Because I've had to work doors I understand sending ques, in other words, not just turning the firehose on right away.... so first was when he was right up on my back and I sidestep circled him into a fellow next teh him who took a dim view, and almost knocked his camera out of his hand. The next time I placed my knee on the side of his knee. Still wanted to stalk me. The next time he closed the distance I fa jinged him w/ my hip. A short hip bump. This sent him about 4 feet from me. But he still didnt get the picture, or maybe he liked it, so finally he was all up in my space again, I fa jinged him through the tip of my shoulder into his heart. I made sure he felt pain. He lieft. Theives only understand pain. Pain is a good teacher. What crane cools wings.

Today I feel loose, legs are nice and rubbery, back is free, skin is still crawling from total immersion in the pool. What a way to cool off. PLENTY of yin currents running, it's like, easy money or something. Bless mother thank father.

Froggie -- it's true that diet is way more important than people realize. I smell like shit all the time because I eat "normal" food (meat, sugar, salt, etc.) so then I have to include anti-septic in my diet like garlic or tea tree oil or alcohol or fluoride/boron, etc. So being vegetarian is a big step for a lot of people. I was vegan/vegetarian for 15 years but only when I got serious about qigong did I go SALT-FREE (and sugar free) for several months when I did alchemy for several hours a day. This was following the book TAOIST YOGA. So no salt means getting sodium from Bragg's and from vegetables. I was living right next to a vegan/veggie restaurant and a co-op and had more money from my school funding and I was living close to work so I didn't need to bike nearly as much. Taoist Yoga warns against too much exercise because you over-exert the body without actually practicing the alchemy and then to counteract burning the calories it's more tempting to eat high calorie food (especially in a very cold climate). I biked outside all winter in Minnesota about 10 miles a day -- it gets 20 below zero weather.

So yeah diet is essential and I've just ignored it so when I sit in full-lotus the serotonin in my stomach gets transduced -- burning off the food into electromagnetic fields through the pineal gland -- but the anaerobic bacteria ALSO gets transduced -- so that my brain, gums, nose, are leaching the shit smell.

haha.

I did go 8 days on just half a glass of water -- and TRUE samadhi means doing just that -- not relying on food for energy -- a modified bigu diet at least. But what I see instead in "western" taoism is this neurotic obsession with physical perfection -- instead of relying on pure consciousness. I just read the book "THIS HOUSE IS ON FIRE" by Sri Anandi Ma about her guru -- and she states that the most difficult aspect for yogis is controlling the diet. When she toured the u.s. at first she always got sick because she needed her food specially prepared.

So it can go both ways -- you can overdo the emphasis on diet -- without actually BURNING the food -- ionizing it so it doesn't turn into external ejaculation -- and instead gets shot out of the brain as electromagnetic fields.

That's the basic process of alchemy and if you shoot the electromagnetic fields back into your body and then continue building up your energy then eating food just blocks up the energy. That's why a qigong master can fast without water even for a month at a time -- and then the rest of the time fasts one day a week and then eats a little veggie meal a day.

The thing about food is that it's a RITUAL based action -- since food is so closely linked to sex. So if a person doesn't eat too much they are considered a threat to their own safety -- our culture prefers for people to overeat -- so I say o.k. -- I'll just smell like shit or garlic or tea tree oil or alcohol, etc. if people are going to harrass me about not eating enough food, etc. haha.

Edited by drew hempel

Hi Drew,

Fascinating stuff - is there any particular reason you stopped your veggie diet and went back to a SAD (Standard American Diet)?

FWIW, after re-reading T. Colin Campbell's The China Study, I've been eating mostly vegetarian during the week, then I indulge in some chicken and beef on some weekends, but just to get a taste.

Cheers,

Rene'

Froggie -- it's true that diet is way more important than people realize. I smell like shit all the time because I eat "normal" food (meat, sugar, salt, etc.) so then I have to include anti-septic in my diet like garlic or tea tree oil or alcohol or fluoride/boron, etc. So being vegetarian is a big step for a lot of people. I was vegan/vegetarian for 15 years but only when I got serious about qigong did I go SALT-FREE (and sugar free) for several months when I did alchemy for several hours a day. This was following the book TAOIST YOGA. So no salt means getting sodium from Bragg's and from vegetables. I was living right next to a vegan/veggie restaurant and a co-op and had more money from my school funding and I was living close to work so I didn't need to bike nearly as much. Taoist Yoga warns against too much exercise because you over-exert the body without actually practicing the alchemy and then to counteract burning the calories it's more tempting to eat high calorie food (especially in a very cold climate). I biked outside all winter in Minnesota about 10 miles a day -- it gets 20 below zero weather.

So yeah diet is essential and I've just ignored it so when I sit in full-lotus the serotonin in my stomach gets transduced -- burning off the food into electromagnetic fields through the pineal gland -- but the anaerobic bacteria ALSO gets transduced -- so that my brain, gums, nose, are leaching the shit smell.

haha.

I did go 8 days on just half a glass of water -- and TRUE samadhi means doing just that -- not relying on food for energy -- a modified bigu diet at least. But what I see instead in "western" taoism is this neurotic obsession with physical perfection -- instead of relying on pure consciousness. I just read the book "THIS HOUSE IS ON FIRE" by Sri Anandi Ma about her guru -- and she states that the most difficult aspect for yogis is controlling the diet. When she toured the u.s. at first she always got sick because she needed her food specially prepared.

So it can go both ways -- you can overdo the emphasis on diet -- without actually BURNING the food -- ionizing it so it doesn't turn into external ejaculation -- and instead gets shot out of the brain as electromagnetic fields.

That's the basic process of alchemy and if you shoot the electromagnetic fields back into your body and then continue building up your energy then eating food just blocks up the energy. That's why a qigong master can fast without water even for a month at a time -- and then the rest of the time fasts one day a week and then eats a little veggie meal a day.

The thing about food is that it's a RITUAL based action -- since food is so closely linked to sex. So if a person doesn't eat too much they are considered a threat to their own safety -- our culture prefers for people to overeat -- so I say o.k. -- I'll just smell like shit or garlic or tea tree oil or alcohol, etc. if people are going to harrass me about not eating enough food, etc. haha.

When I was researching the below guru Sri Anandi Ma -- online -- it was mentioned she said sometimes people need meat to power the kundalini -- and it depends on the person. Well the Tibetans use meat in the beginning of Tummo training. I'm working back to a vegetarian diet.... but compared to 8 days on just half a glass of water -- it's still a big difference. If you go 8 days on half a glass of water your spirit merges back with pure consciousness and consciousness itself is beyond good and evil. So I've been going through the tantra training -- reverse engineering the previous "right hand" path I had done....

Yeah I just got Sri Anandi Ma's chanting c.d.s plus her book with her guru Dhyanyogi-ji -- on Shakti and plus her husband's cassette lecture on Kundalini. I listened and read it all right away -- amazing stuff. It's mentioned how some do get really hungry from the kundalini -- and this is also discussed in "This House Is On Fire" -- and the guru states this is just a phase that goes away. It all depends on the person and the best thing is to let the kundalini do its work to open up the chakras, etc.

Also the guru states that meditation and breathing exercises should not be practiced until TWO AND A HALF HOURS after eating. haha. No wonder I smell like shit all the time. haha.

He states its crucial to breath through the nose and to do DEEP breathing since the kundalini is stored at the base of the spine -- the point between the anus and genitals. So I started using this while biking -- he says its the secret to generating body heat. It's like the anal breathing I think.

Anyway Sri Anandi Ma's chants are so beautiful -- just this haunting pleasant dreamy voice. I LOVE it. She wrote the songs herself while in samadhi. Her husband's tape and even the book both had serious shakti to them -- I had a SERIOUS meditation while listening to the kundalini lecture cassette. My whole body was buzzing and the light was strong. All the products I've gotten from them are really top quality -- excellent stuff.

I look forward to the chanting c.d. -- as the Guru states in his book -- the OHM is the natural sound of the creation of the universe and when the heart chakra opens up the OHM sound is heard to be made on its own. This is EXACTLY what happened to me when I did the 5 hour full-lotus DMT trip -- and this is the first time I've seen that experience confirmed. He also has an excerpt from a sanskrit yoga text describing exactly what I went through when I did the 8 day BIGU fast of food (and just half a glass of water) - how the nectar is produced as water flowing down from the third eye through the roof of the mouth. Then the top of the head opens up the spirit emerges to return to the Mother.