Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

TO ALL - attention! something to discuss!

Getting on with the Taobums is like making love to a beautiful woman. We like fine wines and belgian chocolates.

I wondered why I kept coming back to post here! Do you think a babycham and a chocolate digestive would do?

That is very not-convincing Sean. you are the moderator of the forum, you gotta be good dealing with

If you want to act like a bastard and talk here at the back to be a communist, what can I say? But I like to talk about this in the open areas so it is more convincing for me and you instead.

Mak Tin Si you are a guest in this temple.

Abide by the rules as you would have us abide by the rules as guests in your temple

If you asked me to follow your rules would i call you a communist.

I suggest you look up bastard in the dictionary.

There's a horse thats buried some place.

Let's dig him up and beat him again :huh:

Where Seans rules of moderation and MTS's style of posting here are congruent is if MTS has and uses his own Personnel Discussion page.

MTS can post topics to his hearts desire and they'll be easy to find, comments will be from people who enjoy and support him. In no way will they be considered spam, quite the contrary, it will be a great addition to the bums.

I hope Mak Ti Sin will consider taking advantage of his Personal Discussion page. It takes time and effort for Sean to create them, and it makes Mak Ti Sin his own man, he can control and edit it. Best of all worlds.

Please consider it, those of us who have taken advantage of them find them an invaluable diary of thoughts and experiences.

Michael

I am personally very grateful to both Sean as well as Mak Tin Si (see my heartburn thread). Neither can do wrong in my eyes. I hope they work something out!!
Yea, I personally don't mind reading MTS's posts - as they add another perspective here. A more traditional, "authentic" POV, even.

Proof is in the pudding, though. But if the FU really worked for Yoda, and can consistently get results...then I'm definitely more intrigued. In fact, I might even test-drive one myself. How much are they again?

I also think it's easier for some people to simply ignore his posts than to ban him, if they don't value his opinion. Because there are some others here who do.

Proof is in the pudding, though. But if the FU really worked for Yoda, and can consistently get results...then I'm definitely more intrigued. In fact, I might even test-drive one myself. How much are they again?

Vortex,

I'm pretty amazed what he was able to do. It wasn't a FU though... You can PM me for the full story if you'd like as I can't fully disclose it here. A friend of mine had a pretty amazing story to tell, which gave me the confidence to ask Mak Tin Si for help.

Randi's case was very challenging as I felt that there were deep karmic underpinnings to her situation that were beyond the realm of remedies. The way her symptoms would bounce around from one thing to the next was extremely unnerving. I'm optimistic that Mak Tin Si's treatment has addressed the issue at its root.

But I'm not going to just call it case closed for Randi, though... the whole thing was too scary and I don't want to play around! I'm making more general lifestyle changes that I hope will support her even more such as keeping a Taoist altar in the home, etc.

Initially, I tried a bathing FU for purification and I felt definite energetic cleansing but nothing out of the ordinary at least to my perception. That was $20.

I've heard that his kidney FU is only $10 and that seems like something easy enough to 'feel'. That would be a good way to test his system yourself.

Your pal,

Yoda

I've heard that his kidney FU is only $10 and that seems like something easy enough to 'feel'. That would be a good way to test his system yourself.

Your pal,

Yoda

Yes, I would love to hear your story - and your friend's too (if they don't mind).

And actually, maybe I will try a $10 kidney FU. My kidneys DEF need some recharging and I've been looking for a way to do that. In fact, I'm getting some gray hairs due to kidney water deficiency and that would be a great gauge to see if my kidneys are really getting restored (if my gray turns black again).

I wondered why I kept coming back to post here! Do you think a babycham and a chocolate digestive would do?

Sometimes, definitely. Sometimes even a malteser and some ginger ale will do it.

Smartie and diet coke?

Just remember to add prayer energy to it and that should work out just fine. :lol:

I enjoy reading Mak Tin Si's posts. And I also think that Mak Tin Si brings a valuable contribution to this forum.

Do I disagree with some or many things that Mak Tin Si says?? YES, OF COURSE. But this forum would be missing out without Mak Tin Si. Mak Tin Si is at his best when he brings information here from his tradition as he was trained in it. He's not a great contemplator, but he's a valuable distributor and preserver of his tradition.

And besides, if only great contemplators were allowed here, this forum would only have about 2 or 3 people here. Most of you morons would be banned. So if all of you are not banned, as dim witted as most of you are, and as full of fake pretentious superficial politeness as you all are, then Mak Tin Si should be allowed to stay. To ban him would be the height of hypocrisy and a heavenly retribution on this forum for such action would be absolutely certain.

Learn some tolerance.

I also think that Mak Tin Si brings a valuable contribution to this forum.

Do I disagree with some or many things that Mak Tin Si says?? YES, OF COURSE. But this forum would be missing out without Mak Tin Si.

touche.

Mind you, let he without a mystic vision cast the first stone.

::weakly tosses a stone in no particular direction::

Sorry couldn't resist.

Keep up the good work, Sean.

MTS, keep sharing your stuff. Your posts are always at least "interesting", one way or the other. It would also help if you become nicer to those who don't share your opinion. :)

Sign in to follow this