Sign in to follow this  
mantis

eye pulsing

the corner of my eye (the corner facing your ear) has been pulsing the past few minutes. does anyone know what this could mean?

Edited by mantis

Eye pulsing is a hint given off from your body. It can mean something good or bad to you depending on the inside or outside of the eye. With the old style chinese calendar book, you can find a very DIY chart for reading the definition on eye pulsing.

What is the time of your eye pulse and whiich eye? maybe I can look up for you for reference!

my left eye, not sure what you mean by the time.

what is the time of the pulse?

like it started around 12pm? 1pm? 10:39am?""

Not a problem.

There are also alot more other things to see with the eye too, such as the red lines, green lines or grey lines in the eye etc,.. you can also check them out at that forum. I will post alot more of these over there so you can have a look over there later on if you like.

For your reference, there are also the "ear ringing" , "face hot", "shocked" and more signs with the body that you can find some meanings to it by looking at these reference charts by the sages in the past. Very useful sometimes to understand alot more about ourselves.

Mak Tin Si

Sign in to follow this