Mak_Tin_Si

The GongTau Magic (evil magic) introduction

Gong Tau 降頭 is a type of magic that started earliest in China, Wen Nam. In there, people call it "Goo Sut" 蠱術. Later on, it was passed down to malaysia, indonaisia, thailand and singarpor and got integrated with many other ingredients and folks religions, so later on it integrated into it's own study sect of "gong tau" 降頭.

The later integrated system of Gong Tau was improved and refined, some even involve using ghost, spirits and evil gods. Some were just usage of different magic castings.

But, no matter what Gong Tau, what kind of gong tau and how complicated the gong tau is, there is one point that doesn't change. The thing that will not change is it's intention of casting. The reason for people to cast a gong tau is to fulfil one's desire and not care whatever method you use. This kind of thinking is very evil and greedy, but that is also why many people want to beg these gong tau master to help them when they are in deep sufferings and hopeless situations.

Most Gong Tau master do charge alot to help people to cast a gong tau magic, but there are also some that do it for free as their own promotion. The thing is, most of them do not live over 50yrs old because of karma debt. Way too evil.. During their life, they will always be afraid if others are going to cast a gong tau magic on them for revenge or are they going to die soon. It is not a good life being a gong tau master.

With the gong tau magic, the victom will usually decide to suicide from the pain and suffer they get from the evil magic. Once the victom is dead, gong tau magic is then successfully casted.

But before the gong tau master can learn or use gong tau magic, the gong tau master must first raise "the ghost". Most of the gong tau master like to raise the baby ghosts because baby ghosts are easier to command and will not be too aggressive such as most adults. But since it is hard to find baby ghosts and it's hard to train, so it is not cheap to get one in the market too.

Gong Tau is in another word composed of Gong Tau magic, Goo Sut, Ghost commanding methods.

we will talk about these later again..

Gong Tau 降頭 is a type of magic that started earliest in China, Wen Nam. In there, people call it "Goo Sut" 蠱術. Later on, it was passed down to malaysia, indonaisia, thailand and singarpor and got integrated with many other ingredients and folks religions, so later on it integrated into it's own study sect of "gong tau" 降頭.

The later integrated system of Gong Tau was improved and refined, some even involve using ghost, spirits and evil gods. Some were just usage of different magic castings.

But, no matter what Gong Tau, what kind of gong tau and how complicated the gong tau is, there is one point that doesn't change. The thing that will not change is it's intention of casting. The reason for people to cast a gong tau is to fulfil one's desire and not care whatever method you use. This kind of thinking is very evil and greedy, but that is also why many people want to beg these gong tau master to help them when they are in deep sufferings and hopeless situations.

Most Gong Tau master do charge alot to help people to cast a gong tau magic, but there are also some that do it for free as their own promotion. The thing is, most of them do not live over 50yrs old because of karma debt. Way too evil.. During their life, they will always be afraid if others are going to cast a gong tau magic on them for revenge or are they going to die soon. It is not a good life being a gong tau master.

With the gong tau magic, the victom will usually decide to suicide from the pain and suffer they get from the evil magic. Once the victom is dead, gong tau magic is then successfully casted.

But before the gong tau master can learn or use gong tau magic, the gong tau master must first raise "the ghost". Most of the gong tau master like to raise the baby ghosts because baby ghosts are easier to command and will not be too aggressive such as most adults. But since it is hard to find baby ghosts and it's hard to train, so it is not cheap to get one in the market too.

Gong Tau is in another word composed of Gong Tau magic, Goo Sut, Ghost commanding methods.

we will talk about these later again..

Reminds me of the Boko in Haiti & Paleros South America & Cuba.

Also some of this exists in Bonpo.

Gong Tau is composed of Gong tau magic, goo sut and ghost commanding....

GOO SUT

Okay, what is goo? in chinese character, this is written as 蠱

3 虫 on the top (meaning 3 worms)

and 1 皿 at the bottom (meaning a bowl)

this means you are using multiple worms to place into a bowl or a container, let them eat each others and the only one left is the poison "GOO" worm. Then, this worm is to be smashed up into powder and used as poison to let the victom eat or drink without notice. Then the powder will then regenerate other new worms inside the victom's stomach and eventually the worms will eat up all the organs of the human and the human will die from shock and pain!!

Now, this method is recorded long long time in the chinese medic system that is for curing decease, but them later it was passed to WunNam and these folks religion turn it around and use it as their "weapon" of defense. So it became more and more scary. They are casted invisibly, without notice, and you just die one day without organs.

Another type of GOO is also recorded in chinese medic, they say "if you put rice (uncooked) for a long time, there will be a little flying insect around, that is GOO". So that is another type of goo too.

There are also many many other types of GOO methods. In the society nowadays, people can even cast a GOO magic on you without needing you to drink or eat, they can just send it over by distance with the use of FU and magic and you will already get it inside your body. It's just scary.

The 5 poison GOO method : Pick a good date, find a poison centipede, poison snake, poison spider, poison scorpian, poison toad. Mix them together in a container, seal it up and tape a fu on top, burry near the road intersection, let them kill each others. In 49days, take it out. The living one is the master "GOO". Now take that one and smash it up into powder, mix it with some FU and stuff.. put it on your altar and empower it with spells. Then this is the "GOO" powder. It can be stored up for later use. Once the victom was attacked by it, they will die for sure.

In China, there is also a place call MIU GEUNG which grows alot of "Mai-Wun"flower and Mai-Wun Grass. The word Mai-Wun is brainwash. Once the lady there got these grass or flowers on their head, they will be able to brainwash their mate to do anything for them no matter how ugly they look or how bad they treated them.

Um.. pretty scary eh?

There are also many types of GOO..

*100 worms" - put 100 worms into a container, mis them together and let them eat each others, the only one left is the "GOO" master. This is actually then used as a medicine to cure a special decease in the past.

There are also snake GOO, stone GOO, bamboo GOO, cotton GOO, grass GOO...many many types of GOO. Not only worms.

There is a very poor village in China where there is a strange tradition.. if you go there for a trip, watch out for old ladies that wear a blue cloth on their head.. these people will come and ask you "how are you?" and if you answer "yes, I am okay", then they will tap your shoulder twice, saying "good, good". and left.

3 days laters, you will then start to cough and throw up "COTTONs!" and shocked to death!

This is called the PAK FA FOO (tapper flower GOO)

Um.. pretty scary eh?

It's scary to a non-contemplator. A committed contemplator will undoubtedly contemplate the origin and the nature of fear and will not be scared.

Great

I have heard that from one of students who came from Malaysia, she said that she have a relative in the Malaysia who got cursed by the gong tau magic and he is throwing up (vomitting) frogs right now. When you are "throwing up" frogs, what will you think in your mind?

How's that?

In Paul Dong's book "China's superpsychics" there is a story of a man (there are many stories in the book, also nice ones where children make flowers bloom from buds in seconds, and children who move things through solid objects (kind of tele transportation) and much more) who could 'transport' coins into another person's stomach or set their clothes on fire from a distance.

When you are "throwing up" frogs, what will you think in your mind?

Here's a quote from Chuang Tzu for you http://www.terebess.hu/english/chuangtzu.html:

All at once Master Yu fell ill. Master Ssu went to ask how he was. "Amazing" said Master Yu. "The Creator is making me all crookedy like this! My back sticks up like a hunchback and my vital organs are on top of me. My chin is hidden in my navel, my shoulders are up above my head, and my pigtail points at the sky. It must be some dislocation of the yin and yang!"

Yet he seemed calm at heart and unconcerned. Dragging himself haltingly to the well, he looked at his reflection and said, "My, my! So the Creator is making me all crookedy like this!"

"Do you resent it?" asked Master Ssu.

"Why no, what would I resent? If the process continues, perhaps in time he'll transform my left arm into a rooster. In that case I'll keep watch on the night. Or perhaps in time he'll transform my right arm into a crossbow pellet and I'll shoot down an owl for roasting. Or perhaps in time he'll transform my buttocks into cartwheels. Then, with my spirit for a horse, I'll climb up and go for a ride. What need will I ever have for a carriage again?

"I received life because the time had come; I will lose it because the order of things passes on. Be content with this time and dwell in this order and then neither sorrow nor joy can touch you. In ancient times this was called the `freeing of the bound.' There are those who cannot free themselves, because they are bound by things. But nothing can ever win against Heaven - that's the way it's always been. What would I have to resent?"

This is exactly how I feel.

Edited by goldisheavy

If you are throwing up frogs and you want to feel that way, then you are waiting to die, what is the difference then? Why should people invent medicine then? If so, everybody can wait and die when they are ill. They shall all feel amazed by the illness then, right?

We gain wisdom and knowledge to solve problems. If you have gong tau magic on you, solve it and you would be fine! Even ants make their life very treasurable.. why not human?