Mak_Tin_Si

(EYE) How to see if you have been cursed

If you have this problem with your eye, like red lines forming a "triangle" shape. You have been cursed or someone have used a bad evil magic on you, maybe even some evil FU magic on you! Becareful because it can get very serious and if you do not care about if, the evil magic may get deeper inside you and "hide away" from your eyes later on and it would be very hard to cure!

So once you have this sign, quickly contact us and we would be suggesting you some solutions to get rid of the black magic as soon as possible!!

(This is an intro to the eye-reading of taoist medic system)

--

www.daoismworld.com --> Another taoism Forum with more professional taoism info and posts!

If you see this in your eye, with a vivid red line running down the eye like this. This is telling you that someone have used an evil-magic FU on you!

This can lead to many problems depending on what kind of evil FU they used on you! So you will experience lots of different things. But first thing that comes is bad luck and tiredness.

To solve this problem, you can always request a "Bounce back evil magic FU" and use the FU to burn it under your feet. Once the FU is burnt, the evil magic the opponent put on you will be flying back to the one who casted the magic!

After you bomb it back on them, you must request a "safety protection FU" to protect yourself, wear it around your neck and prevent them from doing it again. After a period of 49days, you are then safe and sound because they would not be able to place any FU on you anymore. Probably got sick or harmed by their own FU all the time too!

Mak Tin Si

Hmmmm.. bloodshot eyes can be caused by many things.

Lack of sleep, eye strain from TV / Computer, smoking the devil's cabbage ;)

Etc.

When you have lack of sleep or overused the eye, the red lines are all over the place, not like this kind of pattern. This kind of method of eye reading in taoism is very common and basic for determining what happen to the person who is having the problem in life. Of course there are other things to look at too, such as the hands, face, energy flow etc,. This is just an introductory, not superstitious. Things are superstitious only if you do not know about it and talk about it.

You can even find books talking about this kind of eye-reading in taoism too. It's very common in many sect of taoism, just like the practise of FU, it's very common, just not open to the west much, maybe that is why you think it is superstitious. But the world is very big and what we are talking about now is taoism, a eastern religion and study, which is very "hidden" from the west for a long time.

How much ability does it take to curse someone? Can an average person curse someone and give them the eye problem or does it take an knowledgeable (but nasty) taoist practitioner?

Beyond the Fu's protection how do you find and stop the Curser?

Thanks

Michael

It depends. The eye above is a sign of being cursed by magic. So if someone used western wicca to curse you, you can also get the above sign in the eye too. But this sign in the eye require you to be cursed by any kind of "professional" and not just like normal people cursing by saying something.

I have heard also that some people make their own curse by following some folks traditions, they are not professionals but still can do some harm sometimes if they have a very bad intention. Usually the person who curse people will get cursed by themselves too. So they also get the suffer while they make others suffer too. It's a balance of karma in nature.

The FU healings is my profession, so that is what I am suggesting. When you are cursed, it is ALWAYS best to use the professional ways in my point of view. If you want to try and mess around yourself, you usually end up in a lot of mess and the thing drags on for a long time. If the other side finds out you are TRYING to mess around and undo the curse, they might even get more crazy and do more things on you to make you crazy too. So what is the point of trying yuorself with so much to worry? Find a pro and you are safe!

Mak Tin Si

How much ability does it take to curse someone? Can an average person curse someone and give them the eye problem or does it take an knowledgeable (but nasty) taoist practitioner?

Beyond the Fu's protection how do you find and stop the Curser?

Thanks

Michael

It depends. The eye above is a sign of being cursed by magic. So if someone used western wicca to curse you, you can also get the above sign in the eye too. But this sign in the eye require you to be cursed by any kind of "professional" and not just like normal people cursing by saying something.

I have heard also that some people make their own curse by following some folks traditions, they are not professionals but still can do some harm sometimes if they have a very bad intention. Usually the person who curse people will get cursed by themselves too. So they also get the suffer while they make others suffer too. It's a balance of karma in nature.

The FU healings is my profession, so that is what I am suggesting. When you are cursed, it is ALWAYS best to use the professional ways in my point of view. If you want to try and mess around yourself, you usually end up in a lot of mess and the thing drags on for a long time. If the other side finds out you are TRYING to mess around and undo the curse, they might even get more crazy and do more things on you to make you crazy too. So what is the point of trying yuorself with so much to worry? Find a pro and you are safe!

Mak Tin Si

It's good to see you havent completely left MTS.